Double standards

"Why couldn't you have just let us leave this place in peace?!" Red screamed at Forte. "Why did you want to kill them so badly!?" Forte scoffed, "Because their Crewmates on a parasitic Planet, duh." "Then you could've just done it right away, it would've made my life so much easier!!"

"Well you're not a Crewmate, you're one of my kind, an Imposter, just a bit misguided. People usually start doing what they're supposed to after about a week. It's common sense-" The Crewposter asserted, "Yeah, you think it's common sense to kill people. None of you care about the lifes of others." ... Another Impostor cleared his throat, "Impostors vouch for Impostors, Crews for Crews. Crewmates never had and never will have good intentions for us." Purple replied calmly. "I'm sure Lime would have trusted you, you did not have to kill them." Red stated, "My friends still trusted me despite the way I am, I could never backstab them." The purplish Impostor sighed, "That mentality will fade eventually, whether your friends will stop trusting you with their lives every day, or if you start getting paranoid and start doubting them..", "Yeah, we are too scary for them oooOoOoO.." Pink added playfully.

"Crews see us as scum. They experiment on us, you saw those Parasites in these test tubes. You know that they share alot of the same DNA as you. I'm baffled you don't care about those lifes. But then again, you do break the "Impostor code" all the time, trying to kill poor me in my parasite form when we first met" Forte disclosed. Red was stunted for a second, about to bark back a reply but was instead interrupted by Pink, "That form is probably super ugly, I'm sure they were just scared.", followed by Red clutching his chest "I should've gone through with it, because then Yellow would still be alive.."

The bickering continues, with everyone sitting in their (never officially stated) respective corners of the cold room.

"Oh come on Red, you killed Yellow to save your own skin, you know it's the only way for an Impostor to live a safe life. Stop lying to yourself and get off your high horse", "It was your fault, stop trying to gaslight me, I never asked for this." Red growled.

"Can both of you just shut up, I can't stand hearing your excruciating voices anymore. I'm getting out of here." Purple stood up, his gaze in Pinks corner, "Pink, go look if you can find something to temper with on the walls, there must be some kind of door." ........ She didn't even look at him, "No".

...

........

"What do you mean, 'No'??" Purple was dumbfounded by this, what possible reason could she have to not cooperate? They're supposed to be a team! "Were a team, you're not supposed to leave me hanging!" The Impostor claimed. "You don't treat me like a teammate, tell me where that Pizza is that you promised?", "Come on, you can't be serious..." "I wonder if you would've been my friend if I had no use to you, would you have killed me? Not that you could do that so easily of course. It doesn't surprise me that you have like.. No friends at ALL, considering you also killed Lime when they were in the way." Purple replied with a harsh dismissal "That was something totally different, I'm trying to be professional about this, Pink" "Still even considering that, you're not very professional, you don't stand by your word in the end." She negated, thinking about Pizza.

The now aggravated Impostor turned around to glare at Red, taking that device never looked so appealing. It could make his life so much easier, but realistically, it would stress him out more right now, the situation following him taking that thing is somewhat unpredictable. He could probably win against Red, but would he really be able to find an exit alone? Red realized what the sterner person was thinking about, "Stop staring at me like that, I'm not giving the other part to you. It's mine." One thing was clear in Reds mind now, he would not be able to sleep for a long time, the consequences would be fatal. They need to get out of here, they can't do it alone. The answer seems so obvious, they could find an exit together, but these personalities don't mesh well, they hate each other. No one will take the bullet and make that foolish suggestion, even if they find a way out, wouldn't they kill each other before being able to leave?

Is there an air compartment here or will they run out of air soon? Red preferred the ladder at this point, it seems like the easier way to make sure his fellow cellmates aren't gonna go ahead to kill them... Would that be selfish, leaving his friends alone? That settled it for Red, maybe there is something here that could let them escape.

________

anotherone done.. yup theres 1 more coming. expect some kind of an open ending, ill try my best and hopefully will be able to start another rodamrix based fic soon after