It's going downhill from here

"What the hell."

Forte, did not appreciate being tripped on,

in addition this place wasn't making them much happier either.

Imagine flying around in dreamland only to be woken up in such a crude way.

"Red, is that you?" Forte growled, grabbing his leg and making sure he can't get away easily. This would end up in a fight, and while Red would love to beat them up again for their behavior, he knew his chances of ending up victorious in such a 1v1 would be slim. As Red reached for his knife, they noticed Fortegreen starting to get out their tentacles, making him get out of Forte's grip with brute force, obviously not ending up uninjured from those claws digging into him.

"The things I have to deal with on a daily basis.." Purple muttered standing up, seemingly having enough of this already. Resulting in Fortegreen taking a step back to build up some distance. "So you're also here, mind your business can you?" Forte muttered, making Purple spit out a reply "You would like that, wouldn't you? If you're so keen on causing trouble, I hope you don't mind dying."

Forte seemed to tense up, not because of that obvious threat, but after seeing another figure rise up, "You're outnumbered" Pink stated, smiling.

How big is this room? Is there an exit, a vent perhaps? If Forte had a phone they would be on Wikihow, looking up on how to turn this situation around, even with all their power, Forte knew that doing a 1v3 was not fun in such a clutched area, though, while they would have an advantage against Red and Purple, Pink was an entirely different ordeal.(I'm guessing parasitic Impostors have parasitic vision, I head-canon it being more adjusted in the dark, explaining the fact that they adjusted to their surroundings quicker than the other two.)

"Ah, what are you saying, I'm not doing anything vicious aren't I?" Forte tried to play off, knowing damn well that they are not archiving anything with that playful question, cursing in their head "This shit reeks, I just woke up, I should add a smug statement to that to distract from that question". "Besides, I think they should've put us in separate nicer prisons or just killed us right away y'know?" This seemed to do the trick, now they are gonna change the subject and everything will go well.

Or not.

--------

Note: I have school and lots of rl stuff going on and im sry for updating so slow but i promise even if im slow ill try to updatee....