What if our four main Impostors were trapped together?

It was cold, damp and wet.

There was no light, it was pitch black dark, the perfect place to just sleep in forever.

Well, that would be if there weren't your enemies laying right across from you, who would be more then happy to see you gone.

But since the room was unlit, there was no way for Red to know that they were there. They, in fact were all still sleeping, so for all red knew this could be a nightmare. (at this point it probably would be the most reasonable explanation)) He shifted and groaned, a slight echo lingering in the large room. This seemingly awoke Purple, who is (like red) a pretty light sleeper.

Half awake now, he was wondering why he heard this annoying so called "Crewposter" echoing across the room, still, the mature, serious killer remained quiet, maybe he and Red were brought to a hospital while they were passed out, awaiting to get treatment after the fight in Polus.

Then they heard a little snore, followed by an ominous yawn right after- Goddamn it Pink.

This caused Red to jump up in shock, he scolded himself, as that gave him physical pain from his quickly patched up wounds, being quick on your feet sure has its downsides. He clearly heard the Pink Impostor, does that mean their friends are here too? Is this some sort of waiting room? "What is happening?? Did you do this?", Pink didn't bother to reply, she had no idea what was happening herself. At this point all three knew something was not adding up, how did all of them wake up in this place- Did the rescue put them there? Were they too careless while sleeping and let their identities slip? Is this a prison then?

"Ey Purps" Pink whispered, "I know you're awake no need to fake it", this startled not only Purple, but Red, "How did you know I was here? I was as still as a mouse and it's really dark in here!", Pink snickered sheepishly "I think those parasites I ate gave me a little power boost or something..".

CRASH!

"OUEGHhh" After Red decided to walk a few steps, he tripped on something, making him plummet to the ground, another groan was heard, it did not belong to Red though, not Purple and not Pink.

Red knew he has stumbled over a person, he hoped, prayed, pleaded to whatever had put him in this situation, that it's not who he thinks it is.

"What the hell."