Chapter 1

Charlie POV

I groan loudly when I hear Marjorie crying again. Sighing I stood up and wrapped a towel around my arm, placing the blade on the counter before making my way into Marjorie's room. "Hey baby, Mommy's here. It's alright." I coo, picking her up with my good arm and bouncing her until she starts to drift off. Smiling I begin to softly sing.
"Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreamin' So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you, everything's funny You got nothing to regret I'd give all I have honey If you could stay like that Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up Don't you ever grow up Just stay this little Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up Don't you ever grow up It could stay this simple I won't let nobody hurt you Won't let no one break your heart And no one will desert you Just try to never grow up Never grow up" I watch as Marjorie's eyes close. She's always loved her Mama's songs. Laying her down in her light purple crib I left the room and cleaned up my arm, my phone vibrating. Looking down I saw the same caller, Taylor. She's called me everyday since what should've been our wedding. Since I relapsed. Running my hand through my matted hair I sighed and texted Andrea, just like always. In a matter of seconds I was on the phone with Andrea. "I'm sorry for everything. I love Taylor." I say quietly and I hear Andrea hum "I know you do dear. You were scared. But you don't need to apologize to me, talk to Taylor. She misses you so much. And I think Marjorie would like to meet her Mama." I let out a watery chuckle "She would. Is Tay mad at me?" I asked quietly. "No dear, not at all. I haven't told her about Marjorie. Or that I've kept in contact with you." "Thank you. I'm gonna call her. How's she been doing?" "Not well. She hasn't left her house in weeks. She won't sleep in her bedroom, only on the couch because she says her bedroom reminds her too much of you. She's got a nursery. For the baby." I let out a sob. "Oh my. I've missed her so much. I'm so sorry. I broke your daughters heart." "Calm down dear. Call her." Andrea said before hanging up. I dialed the number I knew all too well and she picked up immediately. "oh Taytay I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "Charlie?" She questioned "It's me. Im so sorry." "Baby, oh I missed you. Whatever I did, I'm so sorry!" "You didn't do anything. Please, can you come over? I know it's late but, there's someone you should meet." I said the last part quietly and I heard Taylor's breath hitch, keys jingling faintly and a car starting. "On my way." Taylor said before hanging up.

Welcome to Your Losing Me! Suggestions? Opinions?

-Brooklyn