I scoffed. "Yeah, the Appa who hates me," I mutter under my breath.

He stepped forward behind my desk. "He does not hate you, angel," he whispers, shaking his head. "He admires your character and knows that you make me happy."

"Does he know that I was practically a stripper?" I sass, rolling my eyes.

"First of all," he hums lowly, grabbing my waist again to make me turn towards him. "He doesn't have to know that, Desire...plus, that wasn't the real you."

"What's the real me?"

He looked around to make sure no one was around the area. "You're my innocent, pure, good girl," he smirks, rubbing my waist up and down. "My sweet girl that I love to make shake and tremble."

I took a sharp breath in, staring at his lips instead of his eyes...because I psychically couldn't; his gaze was too nerve-racking. 

I felt a rosy tint cover my face, causing a small grin to occupy his face. "Okay, enough," I murmur, trying to remove his hands from my waist.

"Mmm," he groans, making me look into his cutie-pie eyes. "One more kiss before I go get this bag," he commands, pouting.

I grabbed one side of his face, pulling him into me. Our lips collided in a needy kiss, causing him to place one of his hands on my lower back, cascading it up my tight business-style dress. He grunted into my lips, pulling our bodies even closer.

"We should stop," I gasped, stepping away a bit, scared that someone or the cameras would catch us.

We were panting, staring at each other with hungry eyes.

"Fuck, I wish I didn't have to go to that meeting," he hisses, licking his lips fast.

I pushed on his chest playfully, biting my lip. "Gooo, this is gonna be huge for the firm."

"Thanks for supporting me," he coos cutely, trickling his fingertips up my spine.

I shivered, taking a quiet breath. "Mhm."

I brushed my hands through his ash-blonde locks, making sure he looked on point. He was wearing black slacks with a white button-down, so I made sure his collar was laying perfectly.

He watched me intently and grinned as I took care of him. "Thank you, sweetheart."

"What time is the meeting?" I wonder, getting my drink and taking another sip.

He looked down at his Patek Philippe that lay delicately on his wrist. "9:30, sooo..." He took another sip of my refresher. "I should go meet up with Appa now."

I giggled that my favorite drink was now becoming his favorite. "Good luck, you got this."

He leaned down over my desk, smirking. "Maybe we can go out to dinner or something tonight?"

I grinned shyly. "Sounds good to me."

"Behave," he purrs, leaning up off of my desk. "I'll be back before you know it."

"Aren't I always a good girl?" I tease sitting down in my rolly chair.

"You're testing me, stop," he grits playfully, scanning me up and down as I cross my legs slowly. "Don't provoke me, darling," he sings as he walks away backward.

I bit my lip and looked away from his gaze. 

Why were we acting so smitten and giddy this morning? Maybe because we hadn't seen each other in a few days, or maybe because it was Friday...I don't know, but I loved it.