"Of course..." He sighed.

'Aiden...'

"Save me the horror movie bullshit, Henry" the teen rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

'Oh, you seem a little too eager to die,' Vecna's voice came again. 'Wouldn't you at least want to spend time with your little friends first?'

"It's cute that you think I'll die so easily," Aiden said. "Now answer my question"

'In simple terms,' Vecna stated. 'You are a hindrance to my plans... And I'll have to remove you from the equation once again. But... You are also of great value. Possessing three of the most powerful known traits in another reality... You've become quite special'

There was something about the way the last part was said that made Aiden extremely uneasy. Vecna's voice sounded warped, like it was mixed with someone else's.

That second voice sounded smooth, way too smooth.. deceptive even. And it also sounded gravely familiar to him.

"Such power shouldn't be wasted," the voices spoke again. 'prepare yourself, Aiden... everything will end soon'

"Get out of my head" Aiden shook his head.

'Everything will crash and burn before you...'

"GET THE HELL OUT MY HEAD!'

Aiden decided to act on instinct and shape his hands into the tiger hand sign. Once he did,the world around him seemed to crack, crumble and break apart like a shattered mirror, sending him back to the real world where he met El's concerned gaze.

"El..." Aiden breathed out. "I need to go... They're in trouble"

"What'd you see?" El asked.

"It's too much to explain right now but they really need me," Aiden replied.

El nodded in understanding. "Thanks for helping me today"

"Anytime, buddy... Don't hesitate to summon me next time, okay?" He asked. El nodded.

"Love you,buddy" Aiden hugged the girl for a few seconds. "We'll see each other sooner than you think, promise"

"Be careful," El said.

"You too," he said. "And.. whatever happens next, know you're stronger than it is,okay?"

El nodded and smiled. "Bye, Aiden"

"Bye, buddy" Aiden smiled and grabbed the last eggo on his plate before teleporting away.

__________

Aiden immediately appeared in the school hallway, right next to his clone to find everyone looking at Lucas who jumped the moment he saw Aiden appear. Everyone else wondered what he was staring at till they looked to their side and saw two Aiden's standing there, causing everyone to jump and Max to scream.

"Woah woah, chill!" The original Aiden raised his hands. "I'm the real me"

"This was a clone the whole time?" Steve asked.

"Sorry,I had important stuff to take care of," Aiden said.

"There's an eggo in your hand," Dustin pointed out.

"I eat when I'm stressed, okay?" Aiden said before eating the waffle in one bite. He looked at his clone. "You saw it too, right?"

"Even heard him" he confirmed. Aiden nodded before dispelling the clone.

He then turned back to the rest of the group, including a worried looking Lucas. Max locked eyes with him and somehow without being told,she knew he'd seen something too.