you touched what's mine

POV- Landon

I'm driving in my car on the way to meet Jace as soon as I left her in that bedroom I felt awful the look on her face you could tell she needed someone in that moment I'm hoping she speaks to maria about the situation she will help I have a feeling they will get close as maria can be a great person to talk to.

I had my team track down the dick that attacked her in the shop it took an hour but from the security footage and his number plate they found him he is a 46 year old man called emmet Dawson he's married and his wife Evie has stage 3 breast cancer so while she's sick and trying to look after the kids he's out touching up my wife and has 3 children a 6 year old son 18 year old daughter and a 12 year old daughter.

I ring Jace and tell him in five minutes away from our warehouse in the outskirts of the city and he told me that Emmet is there waiting. I pull into the gate and park up my car as I walk towards the door I see Jace and one if the other guys having a cigarette.

'' He's inside room 5 waiting he doesn't know why he's here I picked him up of the sidewalk when I saw him walking o his car''

''Okay thanks man I swear to god I'm going to fucking kill him how can he even do something like that especially when he has a sick wife and 3 kids at home''

I slam open the door and I head towards the room he's in I swing open the small wooden door and he jumps he's sat on the floor looking pathetic then he stans up he's tiny I would sat he's about 5'8 I tower over him with my 6'7 tall frame.

''What the fuck man who are you and what am I dong here ?''

I slap him across the face and he falls to the ground with a thud rubbing his cheek.

'' Get up now ''

He stands up and I drag him by the arm to the basement and chuck him in the cellar.

'' You can stay here for a while as I'm figuring out what to do with you''

'' What the hell did I do to deserve this ''

''You hurt my wife, cunt ''

I turn on my heel and walk out of the basement and go to my office where jace is waiting for me.

when I walk in I see him on his computer.

'' You are going to want to see this Landon''

I turn in my chair to face him and he puts his laptop down on my desk my eyes meet a video of the scumbag that's in the basement he's in a strip club an he has girls dancing all over him after that Jace shows me pictures of this dick banging some stripper in the back alley. I'm honestly shocked how can this sick fuck go and do this he's married for god sake and she's really sick looking after the kids on her own. I slam the laptop shut.

I rub my hands over my face and take a deep breath, I quickly stand up and walk out the door Jace follows me immediately.

my foot kicks open the door to the basement and Emment stands up to face me I kick his knee cap so he falls back onto the chair behind him Jace ties his hands behind the chair so he cant move. I grab the chair from behind me and spin it around I'm now sat facing him.

'' Now Emmet why did you do that to a young lady in the bookstore and ive seen you have done a few other bad things''

''I swear I didn't do anything I swear please don't kill me ''

'' oh im not gomma kill you... yet''

''Okay im sorry I touched her man she came on to me she was begging for it''

that made me see red she defietly was not '' begging for it'' I saw the security footage he came in to her. I got my laptop and showed him the video of what he did and then I continued to show him all the other proof we have of him doing disgusting things.

'' now tell me, does your wife and children know what you have done.''

I kick his shins and he lets out a yell then I punch him in the face till he can barley see his nose pooring with blood.

''P-please stop im sorry okay don't tell my wife and kids it will destroy them''

'' your a real sick bastard you know that how the fuck can you do that while your poor wife is at home sick woth cancer oblivious to whats happening and youstill go home and sleep in thatbbed with her everynight knowing what you have done.''

I grab his hand and slowly start to bend it back further nd further by the tim im dine his wrist is broken now hes screming out into the cold baseent air.

'' Ow you dickhead what are you doing''

after that I pulled out my gun and shot him in the kneecap

''Okay this is what im going to do now, I'm gonna empty your bank account because as we both know you have a few million in an offshore account you have told anyone about then im going to take everything you have got then im going to set up an account for your wife and put all the money you have in it for her medical bills then im going to organise care for her and your children then do you know what im going to do ?''

''What he look at me with a worried face''

''I'm going to kill you''

and with that I out my gun between his eyes and I pulled the trigger. it felt satisfying taking the life of such a bad person, he didn't deserve anything he had.

''Clean this up Jace and organise everything for his wife''

I got to my car and drove home only to leave again in the morning.