Part 20: This Is It

~ Beast Boy ~

The party was so fun, I was actually somewhat disappointed when everyone had to go. I totally kicked butt in charades though. The fact that I can turn into any animal I want has nothing to do with it. Maybe. Okay, it has everything to do with it, but I still won.

Everyone went to bed as soon as the party was over and I managed to sneak into Rae's bedroom.

"Hey, happy birthday!" I said, sitting on her bed. "You've said that to me a hundred times already, Beast Boy. But thank you," she said as she lit some candles. "Everyone is still home... What are we going to do?" She asked me.

"Well..." I thought about it for a second before answering her, "we're just going to have to be quiet then, aren't we?" I said in the most seductive tone I could do without sounding like a tool. She blushed madly and I tried to hold back a small giggle. "Beast Boy! Quit it!" She said, throwing her pillow at me.

"Come here," I said, opening my arms. We still had around 40 minutes left before midnight, so hopefully that's all the time that Rae needs to warm up to me a bit more. I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her with her legs either side of me as I buried my face into her neck. "Stop it, that tickles," she said, trying to move away as I tried to keep her still.

During her struggle, her skirt managed to come up slightly, revealing garters. I'm just going to assume that it was Starfire. She hurried to pull it back down and I could see a light blush coating her cheeks. I just laughed slightly before kissing her. She's so cute I couldn't resist.

She immediately kissed me back and moved back onto my lap. After a little while of gently kissing her, I felt her hands move from my neck down to the bottom of my shirt and she began pulling it up slightly. I broke away from the kiss for only a second to pull my shirt completely off before I reconnected my lips with hers.

I did the same fore her, pulling her shirt off before kissing her again. I knew that she still felt slightly uncomfortable, so I didn't dare look anywhere that she wasn't comfortable with. I could hear things breaking behind us and every time something did, she would flinch slightly. She must still be scared about her powers.

"Rae, don't worry about it, just stop paying attention to everything else. Just look at me, focus on me, okay?" I tried making her feel better because I could tell that she was feeling insecure about everything. I've never really seen her like this before, she always seemed so calm and collected, but then again, she never did anything that required emotion.

"Okay, I'll try to calm down a bit..." She said ash she looked back at me. She appeared to be calming down slightly as she stopped paying attention to everything else, just like I had requested.

"You okay now?" I asked. Rather than answering me properly, she just nodded before kissing me again. Every kiss that we shared was passionate yet gentle, not at all heated or lustful which made me feel happy.

She removed her hands from around my neck and a few seconds after she threw something to the floor. Almost immediately afterwards I heard another small thump of something breaking. Well I can only assume what that was, but I have a feeling my assumption is right.

I picked her up slightly and moved her so that she was laying down on the bed as I hovered above her. Getting slightly carried away, I moved from her lips to her neck and began trailing kisses across her neck and collar bone. I stopped in one particular spot when I heard a softy barely audible moan escape her lips. Either she is trying to be quiet, or she's still really embarrassed.

I felt her fingers run through my hair as I continued to softly suck on her skin, probably leaving a small mark. When I stopped, I looked at her face to see that she was blushing. I smiled at the sight of her flustered state and pecked her on the lips.