Chapter 7: Azarath - Day 3

~ Raven ~

The next morning after my dates with Aqualadd, I decided to visit Azarath again. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos." A dark black portal appeared in front of me and I stepped through. I was surrounded by black for a second before I appeared in front of the castle yet again. I waited to feel my fathers presence like I usually do, and I could feel a strong dark aura coming from within the castle. Looks like I won't be knocking today.

I phased through the wall and kept walking through until I found Veronica's room. She was here, thank god.

"Psst." I called out to her quietly from the corner of her room. "Huh?" She looked up from what she was doing and looked around her room before spotting me. "Raven? What are you doing here? Your fathers in the main hall right now! Your lucky he's busy with a meeting right now," she said. "I'm here regarding what you heard about that loophole. I want to know if you've heard anything else, or if someone else might've heard more?" I walked out of the shadows of her room and pulled my hood off my face.

"I'm not sure... Hmm... Actually, there is this one cook that I remember seeing serving Trigon food just before I overheard them, maybe he knows something? Alexander, I think his name was." She held her chin in her hand as she tried thinking of anymore details. "Sorry, that's all I've got. He should be in the kitchens right about now. Just remember, he's the one with the silver and red hair."

"I don't think I've seen him before... But thank you so much for helping. I'll see you when I next come to visit. Bye Veronica." I began phasing through walls again, searching for the large kitchens. They were a few rooms down from the main hall where Trigon was, so I should be fine for now.

I phased through one more wall and accidentally bumped into someone on the other side, my hood falling off my head again. "Huh?" I looked up to see a tall boy with short silver hair and a red patch/streak in the front (Just picture him as Jack Frost with red in his hair or something =P).

"How did you-?" He tried connecting the dots on how I got into the kitchen. "Are you Alexander?" I asked, remembering that Veronica mentioned his hair. "Yes, and you are?"

"My names Raven, and I need to speak with you... Privately." His facial expression turned slightly shocked, and then serious. "Yes, I understand. I will not speak of your presence to Trigon. Let's go somewhere else to talk."

.
.
.

We walked through the castle, trying to keep out of sight until we reached his room. We sat down and I explained to him my situation, and about how Veronica said she thought he might have over heard also.

"Yes, I did hear a lot more than Veronica did. I will tell you if you wish to know the truth." I nodded in response. Kind of stupid asking if I want to know when that's the whole reason I'm here.

"The person with whom you must share intercourse with needs to care for you very much. They must be close to you, know who you are, not just about you. Your in a team, with boys, correct? Maybe one of them would do." That's the point that I either wanted to roll around on the floor laughing, or freak out and just deal with an emotionless life.

"Apparently your relation to them does not matter, nor how you feel about that person, only if they are willing to do almost anything for you."

"Okay... Thank you for sharing what you know." I bid him goodbye and decided to go for a wall around the area that was around the castle, try to clear my head a bit. Aqualadd could be that person, right? I just have to get to know him a bit better...

At least now I understand more about this.

Sorry about this being short, but it was more of a fill in chapter =D

Baiixx