"You're going to start something I don't think you want to finish."

"I do, though," she says, grinding down again, moving her so her knees are on either side of my hips and her warm center is pressing into my erection. I pull her closer, guiding her with my hands as she begins to rock at a steady pace. I can tell she feels comfortable like this, fully clothed and grinding down hard. There's always been something so sexy about this, the waay we can both get ourselves off just from feeling each other.

Elliot whimpers as she leans forward, her breath hot as it washes over the shell of my ear. "Really, Harry. I'm ready."

My breath catches in my throat and it comes out as a strangled sigh. I pivot my hips up against her center and we both moan. Elliot locks her hands behind my neck, leaning forward to kiss me again, harder and more frantic this time. "Let's go upstairs."

"Okay," I agree, lifting her.

************

I sit up on my knees, kneeling in the space between her thighs. Elliot looks amazing like this; her dark hair tumbling behind her, fanned around the pillow. Her cheeks are red from our activities and there are light hickeys forming all over her body from my mouth. I've marked her as mine, and now everyone will know. I think I should probably quit being so possessive, but I can't help it. I feel like every guy that sees her wants to take her from me.

She's still dressed in her loose tank-top and sweatpants, but the strap is falling off her shoulder, exposing half of her black lace bra. I carefully trace my index finger along the delicate outline, watching closely as I see her heartbeat pound through her sternum. Of course it's not the first time I've seen her naked, but it's the first time we're ever going to go this far.

My hands run trails up and down her body, over her smooth arms, her collarbones, her sides. I kiss every inch of uncovered skin before I run of out of places to pleasure. I'm in need of more and I can tell Elliot is too by the way her hands are beginning to tangle into my hair as I suck and nibble on her neck.

Slowly I pull her tank-top up, lifting her as I pull it over her hair. Elliot falls back onto the soft bed and I reach behind her, unclipping her bra and tugging it away from her body. I've lost my patience as I drink the sight of her in, my arousal taking over every movement that I make.

It's hard to think as I lean down, running my tongue along the edge of her breasts. Elliot mewls and whimpers beneath me, arching her back to get closer to my tongue. I give into what she wants and encase a pink nipple between my lips, sucking harshly until I feel the girl's fingernails pressed into my scalp.

She holds me to her as I suck harder, using the edge of my teeth to tease and tough, knowing she has a strange affinity for just a bit of roughness. I hear her moan my name as I switch breasts, using my fingers to pay attention to the opposite nipple. Elliot's so responsive and I love every single second of it.

I run my hands down her sides, taking my time to feel the soft, warm skin of her hips, the smooth and delicate skin of her belly. My fingers trace over her thighs, watching her chest hitch the closer I get to the spot where she's probably aching for me. I take her knees and bend them toward the ceiling so she's spread before me. I lean down until I'm parallel with her stomach.

I snake my tongue along the line of her underwear, swirling it around her sharp hipbones before I nip the skin with my teeth. I want her as worked up as she can be, so I tease her slit through the black lace of her knickers. Elliot's radiating heat and my mind is racing with images of how wet and bare I know she is. When my girl rocks her hips up, I dip my head, licking through the rough material.

I can taste her through the underwear, and I'm almost salivating to have her on my tongue. My fingers move to pull the lace from her body; taking them slowly down her endless legs. When they're off, she moves to close her legs, but I stop her. "You're fucking beautiful," I tell her, knowing my cursing won't affect her. "Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before." My left eye falls into a wink and Elliot laughs lightly.