Harry

I stretched and yawned slightly before crossing my legs. Harry’s eyes traveled slowly up my legs before settling on my eyes. He blushed slightly, knowing he’d been caught staring.

I put a hand on his thigh and smirked at him before getting up and walking out onto the dance floor. My leopard print heels clicked daintily against the hard flooring and I heard his heavier footsteps echoing behind me. I started to dance, swaying my hips and lifting my arms.

We danced for a while before he started to get too handsy and we got kicked out of the club. I was walking a few feet ahead of him, trying to maintain my composure…when he got like this it was hard for me to breathe, hard for me to stop him like I should have…but I fell back a few steps and suddenly his arms were around my waist, his lips pressed roughly to my neck. I struggled to keep my eyes open and they fluttered a bit before sliding closed.

We shuffled along like that for about another block until we reached his flat, and he fumbled in his pockets for his keys. I shifted uncomfortably between my feet, not because my shoes were uncomfortable, but because waiting for him to touch me again was killing me.

He finally got the door open and quickly pulled me inside, slamming the door behind us. His large hands grabbed onto my petite waist and he slammed my back up against the wall, pressing his body into mine as he kissed me.

He pulled my bottom lip in between his teeth and I tangled a hand into his curls in response. His lips pressed against my jaw and continued in a trail of kisses down to my neck, where he pecked his lips a few times before grazing his teeth over the delicate skin teasingly.

“Harry…” I moaned lightly, “Please.”

His hand wrapped around the back of my thigh and I got the hint, jumping so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He pushed my over-shirt off of my shoulders and onto the floor as we walked toward his bedroom.

We bumped against the walls, but we finally made it into his bedroom and he set me gently on the bed, pressing himself down on top of me.

I unbuttoned his shirt quickly and slid it off of him, pausing to admire the feel of his defined biceps. He smoothed his fingers under the hem of my tank top before pulling it off.

One of his hands reached behind my back and swiftly unclasped my bra, and he dragged his rough fingers over my smooth skin and he eased the bra from my shoulders. He kissed me hard on the lips before peppering kisses down my neck, to my chest, and down to the top of my shorts.

He hesitated, looking up at me for approval. I nodded furiously, running a hand through his curls. His fingers quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and he slip them off of me along with my panties.

I pulled him back up to kiss him, my hands reaching down for his belt. On any other day there would have been something leading up to the sex, but we both knew this was different. This was more desperate. There was something in both of us tonight that hadn’t been there before – a carnal urge that had to be fulfilled as soon as possible. My head felt like it might explode and my heart beat hard against my ribs.

I undid his belt and pants and he shimmied out of them. He laid back down on top of me and one of his hands reached up to massage one of my breasts. I moaned slightly, pressing my lips back on top of his before nibbling on his bottom lip. He groaned and pushed his hips into mine, and I could feel his member sliding against me. I fisted my hands into his hair and moaned again as he rolled my nipple between his nimble fingers, “Now, Harry. Please…”

He pushed himself into me gently, allowing me to get used to his large size before beginning to move faster. I began to rock my hips, meeting his pace, and I lifted one of my legs to wrap behind his back. This, in turn caused him to move deeper into me and I moaned loudly as he grunted and began to thrust faster.

My nails dragged down his back before I reached back up to his curls and tugged harshly. He groaned and pounded harder into me, moaning my name.

As I got closer to my climax, I pulled him closer to me, relishing the feeling of his skin pressed against mine. A sheen of sweat covered the both of us and I let out another moan, “Harry, I’m close…”

He pumped into me faster and whispered, “Me too, baby…”

I bit down lightly onto his shoulder as my climax started to overtake me, and I clenched around his member, milking his orgasm from him as he continued to thrust.

We rode out our highs and he collapsed on top of me, our legs tangled and his curls stuck to his forehead with sweat.

 “I love you so much,” he whispered.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and my eyes slid closed, “I love you too, Harry.”

He pressed his lips to the top of my head, and I felt the vibrations of his humming as I drifted to sleep.