Epilogue

[ 3rd person pov in this epilogue. But i'm not gonna do a 3rd person pov (sometimes only) in the sequel cause many of you wanted letter B. ^_^ Thank you for reading and i hope you like it! :D ]

After elsa finally answered jack. Jack is the happiest man in the world!

She's finally my girlfriend! I cant believe it!! jack repeated in his mind grinning like an idiot.

"Stop grinning like an idiot" elsa giggled at him.

"I cant help it! You're finally my girlfriend Els!! MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Elsa still giggling "and you're my boyfriend"

Holding hand they walked back to elsa's apartment, glancing at each other. At times catching each others glance, locking gaze, face flushed and eyes soften.

Only 1 word can describe their feelings for each other.
Inlove

They are really inlove with each other.
The both of them doesnt want this moment to end.

Rubbing his nape with his other hand
"Hey elsa..i just wanted you to know that.. L-Loving you was the greatest thing" jack told her sincerly, blushing. "I'm glad it is you"

Elsa lips curved into a smile, her eyes soften "me too.. Loving you is unexpected but i'm also glad it's you Jack"

"I love you" the both of them said in unison then look at each other, burst out laughing.

"Jinx" unison again. They smiled widely.

"I cant wait to spend all my days with you" jack said happily.

"Me too"

They stopped at elsa's apartment door. Leaning in, their face is really really close. Slowly closed their eyes. Brushing lightly their lips together.

Then...

Bang!
The door flew open.

They pulled apart before they can even kiss each other, looking away at the other side then looked back at the source of the sound, that is elsa's door with anna dumbfounded staring at them with mouth open.

A moment of silence. With only anna pointing a finger at each of them.

"You." Anna finally said while pointing at jack then at elsa "you" anna repeated the cycle.

Then suddenly anna jump up squeeling happily!!

"YOUR OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!!!" Then anna ran inside jumping in the process. "PUNZIE!! GUYS!!! WAKE UP!! NOW!!"

Jack and elsa looked at each other for a second then burst out laughing!

Their group of friends ran out to them immediately, burst out with congratulate and questions.

"When? How?"

"Yesss! Finally!!!"

"Congrats man!"

"Finally elsa!!"

"Then you guys kiss again! Right??"

"She's ready?"

"She's your grilfriend now? Congrats man!!"

"Wow! Your first boyfriend!!! Everrrr! I mean tadashi was your first. But ah!! Whatever.. Well! jack is your first really true love boyfriend"

They all look at anna. Then laugh.

"You love each other and your a couple now yik!" punzie fainted.

Flynn of course catched punzie in time. Anna too fainted "kristoff catch!" And kristoff of course catch her. Then after a second.. anna recovered and immediately stood up again.

"I'm so happy for you Elsa!!!" Anna hugged elsa.

"Thank you Anna"

After hugging elsa, anna looked at jack sternly and go closer to jack "Jack! Dont hurt my sister okay?!" She raised her fist in the air "if you do you will meet my fist!"

Jack back away.. waving both of his hands to anna "of course not! I love her anna"

"Put away your fist please?"

Anna took a deep breath and quickly smile "okay! You better take care of her"

"Typical Anna" elsa giggled said to jack, who only ruffles his hair and put his arm on elsa's shoulder.

The day eneded with fun, love and more interview.

Oh and Suddenly..

Elsa tiptoe and kissed jack's cheeks. Eyes widen looking at elsa, Jack touched his cheek where elsa kissed it.

"Guys i think i'm gonna faint.. Elsa just kissed me"

All of them burst out laughing!

Jack's wait for elsa is finally over. Now. They move on to the next phase.

And he's really looking forward to it.
Sequel next! See you guys in Always you |Loving you Sequel| - book 2!

Thank you for all the votes, comments and reads!!!
Love lots