Chapter 4

E L S A

We giggled at the action of the boys. They're so cute.

"Hurry up!" Merida gesture them to come.

"Yes!" Jack said panting. "First!!" He laugh and ruffled his hair .

I stare at him and saw him staring at me. I look away immediately.

"Second!" Hiccup chuckled while panting. I look at jack again and he was looking at me still. I blushed. Jack smirked. I pouted. He chuckled.

"Not fair guys!" Flynn said while panting.

"You lose flynn!" Jack and hiccup said in unison. They look at each other and laugh.

"Flynn's gonna treat us all to food!!" Jack yelled happily.

"You guys cheated" flynn pouted.

"Treat? Really? really flynn? Yay!" Punzie jumped excitedly and hug flynn "thanks flynn!" Flynn blushed and nodded. Guess he cant say no to his like one. I giggled.

"Come on guys!" Hiccup said

"Saaaay cheesee!!" Punzie yelled happily.

We pose whatever comes in mind. We laugh at our weirdness. I cant believe i'm having fun. Smile cant be erased on our faces.

"I wish anna was here" i whispered.

Next time. I hope anna can come.

"Els?" I fliched. Jack's hugging me and is resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Aww you do care" i smirked. Jack pouted

"That's my line" he complained. I giggled.

"Let's play! The others are playing right now" jack said and pulled me to different games. I laugh, exclaimed and had so much fun. I mean who wouldnt? I'm with the mischevious jack frost.

After several hours we decided to have our lunch that will be treated by flynn!

After eating we roam around the park. Talking about alot of things, we really had so much fun.

When we got tired and go on our separate way. It was already late.

Flynn walked punzie home while hiccup walked merida after having lots of argument first before merida agreed.

Now it's only just me and jack.

"Elsa"

"Yes jack?"

"Just wanna tell you that i'm uuh... here whatever happens" he run his hand through his hair.

Thump thump

W-wha? My heart is beating like crazy
Maybe because i'm touch at jack's words. I smiled sweetly at jack. He looked away.

"I know Jack" i kissed his cheek. You're asking why i did that? I dont know. I panic. I look at jack he stopped walking and is blushing really hard. I giggled.

So cute

"The jack frost is blushing? The one all the girls are so crazy about? And is blushing at a single kiss on the cheeks?" I teased playfully.

"S-shut up" jack playfully punch my arm. I giggled and look at jack. He is smiling. He walked ahead of me and said "l-lets just go"

"Okay frosty" i giggled and run to him.

we walked in silent until someone called me

"Elsa!" I look at at The mysterious person running to us panting. I said mysterious cause i cant see his face clearly.

"Wha?" I was shock at what i saw.

"T-tadashi!" I exclaimed happily

"Y-yeah" tadashi said between his pant. He took a deep breath and smiled widely. "The one and only"

"Is that really you Tadashi?" I happily questioned and hugged him tightly. He chuckled

"Yeah and i miss you too" tadashi hugged me back

"I cant believed it! I miss you so much!" Tadashi kissed my cheek. I giggled and broke our hug.

"Same old Tadashi huh?" I punched his chest playfully. He chuckled.

"And same pretty you" he sweetly smiled and brushed a strand of my hair to the back of my ear.

"Oh. Shut up" i giggled.

"When did you came back and where's hiro and how long are you here" I asked happily and fast.

"Woah. One question at a time elsa" he laugh.

"S-Sorry" i blushed from embarrassment.

"To answer you. Just earlier, at home,and i dont know" he scratch his head.

"What?! And you didnt tell m---"

"Uh" i heard jack said. I looked at him. Oh yeah he didnt know who tadashi is.

"Tadashi. Jack." I looked at tadashi then jack. "Jack. Tadashi"

"Hey" tadashi raised his hand for jack to shake.

"Hey" jack replied and shook his hand.

"So? who is he?" Tadashi asked

"He's Jack. My best friend" i said happily. Jack smiled sadly. Sadly? Maybe i just imagined it. I shook my head.

"By the way Tadashi" i glared at him.

"What?" He exclaimed

"Why didnt you tell me you came back already!" I angryly said. Tadashi back away slightly.

"Calm down Elsa!" He ruffled my hair and laugh. I pouted.

"Dont treat me like a child!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah" he chuckled and said "i wanna surprise you" he smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes. "Well you succeeded" i giggled. I looked at jack and look at my watch. Its getting late.

"It's good to see you tadashi.. I need to go. It's getting late already" tadashi nodded.

"Need me to walked---"

"No need" i shook my head. "Jack's here with me" i smiled and hugged him goodbye.

"Bye. I'll see you again" i broke from the hug "txt me whenever"

"Yeah bye els!" He put his hand up indicating bye.

"Same old. Same old" i laugh.

Then Jack suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "J-jack?"
I startled.

"It hurts jack" he held my wrist tighter. Jack walking fast and isnt saying anything.