Chapter 12

J A C K

"Surprise" he whispered in elsa's ear seductively

"A-a blue rose" elsa said and takes the rose from him. "this is beautiful jack" she admired the rose.

Jack stared at elsa "Not as beautiful as you" he whispered again in her ear.

Damn, I'm being a flirt today. See! elsa what you do to me!

A faint blush appear in elsa's cheeks. "W-what?"

"You're really beautiful" jack stared at elsa lovingly.

"I.. I.. U-uh.." With her other hand she touched her side braided hair. Shifting her eyes left to right. Right now she is really nervous and blushy.

Jack chuckled. He cant help but think She's so cute

"Do you know what blue rose symbolized?" Jack asked her

"Hmm.. My favorite?" She grinned and giggled.

Jack chuckled. "No.. U-uh yes. But no"

he reached to touch the blue rose in elsa's hand. Well. Not really the rose. Instead he touched the back of the hand of elsa which she is holding the stem of the rose. "It symbolized mystery and attain the impossible"

Elsa stared at jack. Who is still hugging him from behind. And she raised a brow. "Mystery? Well you are not mysterious jack.. Well to me" she giggled "and also attain the impossible? Come on. You got all. The looks, attitude and girls"

Jack chuckled again. "Well you forgot els. That love is a mystery to me and will still be a mystery"

"O-oh." She looked at the blue rose "so.. You still havent found your girl?"

"Well the funny thing is.. I already found her" he rub his nape and looked at elsa sweetly.

Elsa eyes rounded. "What? Who is she?" She said looking at jack.

"Hmm.. She has been always by my side, knows me best, my feelings for her are so mysterious.. that everything she does make my heart beats so fast..if possible i will always tell her she's soo soo beautiful b-but... She is impossible to attain"

"What? Like the meaning of this blue ro-" she stopped. Her eyes widen as she realized

She blushed furiously.

"J-jack"

"Yes elsa.." He let go of their hug, Walk around to face elsa. Kneel with one of his leg.

Takes elsa hand "Elsa Arendalle" he paused and looked at elsa's stunning blue eyes "I know you dont feel the same for me now. But.. I wont give up els. I want you to be mine.. I-i will do my best for you to like me. I promise to make you smile, laugh, and tell you everyday you're sooo beautiful." Jack kissed the back of elsa's hand. "I love you Elsa"

"I.. I.. I.." Elsa avoided eye contact with him. She's really blushing.

"Dont worry" jack stood up and caress elsa's cheek with his thumb. "Elsa.. I'm going to wait for you"

For a moment. They both feel like the time has stopped and the only people in this world are only them.

They stared at each other. Wishing for this moment not to stop.

"I.." Elsa touched her side braided hair. She's really nervous. "Thank you Jack"
She kissed jack's cheek. Then run as fast as she can inside of her room. Even her ears is blushing.

Jack is stuned, frozen and glued to place. He cant believe she kissed him. Well not on the lips but still a kiss. He touched his cheek where elsa kissed him.

"Yes!" He yelled fist bump

"i love you Elsa!!" He shouted happily. A wide smile is placed in jack's face.

.

.

"Wooohooo!!"

-------------
A/N:
Do you like it? *wink*
I hope you do.. ❤️

What do you like to happen next? Will i add a rival? Girl or boy?

I really appriciate all your votes and comments!
Thank you for reading this story.

Sorry for the short chapter. :(

I also published the chapter 1 of pretend Lovers.

____
Oh gosh!! Thank you so so much for 1.07k views and 54 votes.
Love lots! ☺️☺️☺️☺️