Chapter 10

J A C K

Elsa slept through out the day. She was told to rest. While Jack was forced to attend the class. He and his friends will visit elsa after all of their classes. Elsa has been excused.

.....

"Oh.. And jack? I think she likes you too" ms belle said grinning at me.

.....

Ms. Belle told me she likes me too? Should i believe?

I mean maybe she likes me only as a friend and n-not more than friends? Jack frowned at his own thought pacing around his own room.

Jack already brought elsa to her apartment room awhile ago which is next to his room. He went straight to his room after that.

What if i got rejected? Jack paused . He thought of the wrost possible that could happen. A-and then.. We wouldnt be best friend anymore.. And then.. Then.. She will a-avoid me. Jack stopped and sat down at the side of his bed.

"I c-cant" jack mumbled sadly and quickly stood up again. "I cant l-lose her" he furiously ruffled his silvery-white hair.

Jack once again pacing around his room. He punched the wall.

"No!" He shakes his head from left to right "snapped out of it!" He walks again around his room. He cant seem to calm down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I wouldnt know, if i woudnt try" he smirk.

"Get ready elsa!"

The door suddenly opened. Making it hit jack's forhead.

"Ouch!" Jack groned and touched his forhead. Rubbed it with his hand.

"Oops!" The little girl with brown eyes and brown hair said while covering her mouth with her hand.

"EMMA!!!"

Emma run as fast as she can while laughing. "That was an accident Jack!"

Jack chased his little sister.

"I'll get you for that"
......

Meanwhile..

E L S A

"Achooo!" Elsa sneezed. She wiped her nose using a tissue

Anna looked at elsa raised her eyebrow and then grinned at her sister.

"What?" Elsa questioned "i just sneezed"

Anna smiled widely at her. She jumped up and down the bed of elsa.

"Anna! Stop!" Elsa exclaimed. Confused from her sister sudden action.

"Somebody missed you!!!" Anna teased. " i bet it's Jack! Maybe he realized how much he loves you! I mean you both are just meant to be!!" Anna squeel. Fangirling at the thought of jack and elsa together. I mean who doesnt?

Elsa giggled at her own sister. "I have the craziest sister in the world"

Anna stopped jumping and crossed her arms instead " am not!" She pouted "just admit it already that you like J A C K!!!"

Elsa blushed and looked away from anna. She inhaled and exhaled deeply to make herself calm. "W-well.. others would have asked me if i had catch a cold. But.. you on the other hand asked me t-that somebody missed me?" Elsa raised her eyebrow and then laugh

"Trying to change the topic elsa?" Anna eyed her sister while giggling.

....

Flashback
After singing the nightingale the other night.

So am i..

"No" elsa laugh and shook her head " i dont think so.. The song just remind me of him. That it! Nothing elsa"

But why did i blush?

"I dont know.. I'm confused" elsa trailed off.

After that. She cant seem to sleep.

End of flashback
....

Really? Would he missed me? But we just saw each other awhile ago elsa thought

"Well yes! jack missed you of course!!!!" Anna screamed fangirling.

He looked at her sister confused why she said that.

"You said you're thought out loud" she pointed out while teasingly said to elsa.

Elsa blushed from embarassment. Avoid eyes contact with her own sister. A sign of nervousness "B-but we just saw each other awhile ago.."

Anna sighed and touched her sister's shoulder "He... loves... you...!" She said in a slow motion tone "he wants to see you again hug you and.. And.." She Squeeeled "kiss you!!"

Elsa blushed and laughed " he wouldnt"

.......

Thump thump

Elsa's heart beats so fast.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"J-jack?"

---------------
A/N:
Thank you so much for reading, voting and wanting more of this story! I really appreciate it! *hugs and kisses to both 3 of you* You made me so happy:
shainnahblood
AiDeceive
Frozenheart10947

I hope you like this chapter ❤️

To others who still continue to read this..
Thank you so much!!
I really appriciate all your votes and comments

Love lots

-------
Thank you for 898 views and 45 votes!!! 😁