Chapter 11

E L S A

.
"J-jack?" Elsa's eyes rounded.

Jack turned around and smiled at her sweetly. Walk towards her and kissed her nuckle. He seems to be hiding something with his other hand that is at his back.

"W-what are you doing?" Elsa asked still shock why he kissed her hand.

I mean.. Yes jack is sweet, kind, handsome, and funny.. Snapped out of it elsa!! She mentally yelled at herself.

She blushed. What is happening to me really? Lately i cant stop thinking about jack

Her eyes trailed at the other hand of jack. "What you got there?" She pointed.

Jack smirk at her. "Guess"

"Hmm.. " she placed her finger to her chin. Thinking.

An idea popped into elsa's brain. She walked backward from him "is that you're pranking thingy?"

He frowned "What are yo- Ohhh" he chuckled at her reaction and gesture his hand for a no.

"It's not?" Elsa asked in disbelief.

"No.. Dont worry" he chuckled again.

She eyed jack "you're being weird"

Jack laugh it off and mumbled something elsa didnt seem to hear. She only heard. I'm... Weird.. Around..

"What?" Elsa asked curious of what jack is mumbling.

Jack blushed and rubbed the nape of his neck. "N-nothing"

"J-Just guess els"

"Paper?" She guessed.

"No" he laugh "why paper?"

She shrugged her shoulder. "I dont know..."

"Okay a clue.. It's your favorite" jack wiggled his eyebrows and wink at her.

She smiled and hoped her guess is real. "Chocolate!" She claps her hand from happiness.

"Ding ding ding!" Jack made a sound indicating she guessed it correctly. "Chocolate for you my queen" he bowed. Elsa giggled at him.

She looked at jack again. "More?"she asked as she looked at his other hand hiding again at his back.

"Yap" he smirk

"You're really full of surprises" elsa giggled again

"That's me!" Jack boasted.

"Full of yourself!" She playfully slapped his arm.

"So.. Guess?" He asked her once again. Elsa shook her head and tried to get to look at his back. But jack hide it by turning away. elsa pouted.

"No cheating els!"

"Just give me!" Elsa insisted. Not wanting to guess anymore.

"Only if you kissed me" he smirk teasingly and pointed at his cheeks "here"

Elsa blushed once again. She crossed her arm and turn around to hide my blush. Her back facing jack.

"H-hey" jack got alittle scared.

Elsa didn't turn around. She heard jack slowly walks towards her.

"I.. I.. " jack hugged elsa from behind with his other arm wrapped around, hugging her. This made elsa blushed more.

I'm blushing again. Jack! What's you're magic. I cant stop blushing. Elsa cupped her cheeks with her hand.

"Nevermind. I wont tell you for now elsa"

"What?! Why?" She looked at jack. Jack still hugging her from behind.

Jack pinched her face. "Because you're so cute"

"Aww you're blushing" jack teased her.

"W-whatever" she told him and look at the floor.

A flower appear in front of her with jack's other hand while the other is still wrapped around her in a hug.

"Surprise" he whispered in elsa's ear seductively.

---------
*read please*
A/N:
Oh.. I have a question. Do you like 3rd person pov like this? Or not?
If you dont like it. I can returned it back. ^___^

Thank you!

Double update for now. I hope you like it. ❤️

I really apriciate all your vote, comments.. Thank you again!

Love lots.