Treatment

" I'm ready to do this treatment"

" I'm ready to do this treatment".. sugas eyes wide open. He look at jungkook to make sure if he is okay with Taehyung choice.

 He look at jungkook to make sure if he is okay with Taehyung choice

He notice how jungkook keep on staring at Taehyungs face. It was like he don't want Taehyung to risk his life just to know his shity past. " Why you wanna know your past" jungkook ask trying his best not to sound mad.

" Cause you won't understand the feeling of living in dark" . Taehyung one sentence was enough to make jungkook Understand that how disturbed his bear is by the whole situation.

" Fine let's do this" a smile appaird on sugas Lips. "Guess he ain't that bad as I thought"

With jimin~

" Sir it's so risky what if ms jeons man's shoot us" Yumi look around to make sure nobody listening their conversation. " Trust me I'm 💯 sure she kept Mr jeon inside a room cause in that game Mr jeon locked her in a room so I suppose she did the same in real life"  yumi look at jimin Impressed. " Sir your so smart ' jimin roll his eyes getting annoyed by yumis dumb reaction.

Both panicked when ms jeons voice came from downstairs. " Yumi you go I will handle her" she look at jimin nervously before going inside ms jeons room. A sigh left from jimin mouth when yumi went inside ms jeons room." You will be free my soulmate" he thought before going downstairs to distract me jeon.

Back to Taehyung~

" Did jimin answer your calls? Suga shake his head in negative before connecting his machine with Taehyungs bed.

Taehyung sigh and lay on the bed holding his buns hand who wasn't letting his hand go since the moment he held them. " Even yumi didn't answer my calls" jungkook look at suga when he mentioned yumi. " How she Will know about jimin tho? Taehyung cuckled at his buns question. " Because she might be our staff member but she close with jimin more then us" suga look at Taehyung confused. " Wait you remember this" jungkook glare at Taehyung who glup. " You know about her a lot" Jeon jungkook who get jealous of the clothes his bear use to cover himself it's obvious he will get mad if his bear remember about other girls.

Taehyung awkwardly look at his bun " it's just I get flash back of things" jungkook Sigh and cupped his bear face who try his best to avoid eye contact. " Bear I know I sound selfish but please don't force yourself to do something you might regret later, I know you wanna know about your past but isn't it good you get flash back about Ur past? Then why you bothering to take such a harsh treatment? Jungkook question glaring at his bear.

Suga Sigh and pat jungkooks back when Taehyung didn't bother to reply him. " Jungkook don't forget he the Kim Taehyung he might have lost his memories he still the same jerk who only listen to himself" this made Taehyung gasped " i ain't that bad y'all just hate me" jungkook giggle and ruffle his bear fluffy hair. "You might have been a jerk but you changed a lot " suga laugh at Taehyung face who looking at his bun with his judging eyes. " Seriously was I that bad? Jungkook roll his eyes at his Bears dumb question. " Trust me I broke up with you for some reason ".. Taehyung embarrassedly look down" seriously was I that bad before I lost my memories? He thought not liking the fact his Hyung and lover calling him jerk.

" Enough of teasing now serious talk" suga look at Taekook with his serious face which scared them. " Are you ready for your treatment " more then Taehyung jungkook was the one who got nervous by Sugas question. " Yes I'm" he felt his heart beat increased when Taehyung started to crash his hand with his fingers. " Trust me bun this time I won't lost myself "

" I trust you but I don't trust machines " jungkook spoke up frustratedly. " I swear if something happened to you because of that thing I will..." Suga glup when jungkook point at his machine. " Seriously this guy is insane " he thought.

" You will do nothing now give me a kiss " jungkook blushed at his bear sudden demand. Without thinking twice he grabbed Taehyung nap who gladly close his eyes. " I love you" jungkook wispered before smashing their Lips together.

Suga blush watching Taekook who are openly making out Infront of him.

" Are you ready jagi" mr Kim question watching his wife who shaking because of her negative thoughts. " What if he again lost his memories" ms Kim question watching her son through his room door who having lovely moment with his lover before his treatment. " Nothing will happen trust our son " mr Kim closed the door  and hugged his wife thightly.

Finally after making out with each other for whole 5 minutes Taekook break the kiss breathing heavily. Suga awkwardly Laughed at them "next time kiss privately don't forget single people's like me exist" jungkook blush and glared at Taehyung who shamleessly lick his lips.

" Now Taehyung lay down on the bed" jungkook nervously look at suga who nod his head. " He will be fine trust him" even though Suga himself wasn't sure if Taehyung will be fine or not he don't want jungkook to cry Infront of him.

Thing's start to get serious when Suga made Taehyung inhale a gas Which made him faint at his spot. Luckily he send jungkook outside of the room or else he would have gotten a hard punch on his face for that. He nervously plugged his gadget with Taehyung head. " Hope you will survive"

He look at the computer screen watching how much damage Taehyung brain took because of his gadget. "60% what" he gasped out loudly. He just started the treatment and it already caused 60% damage to Taehyung brain. " Taehyung please be strong"

On the other hand jungkook was sweating nervously standing Infront of his bears room. He was feeling mad at suga for kicking him out of the room but he knows he would have hit Suga hard if his bear feel any pain because of him. "Bear my love be strong"

With Namjoon~

" How come you're so sure it was ms jeon" jin question watching Namjoon who trying to hack into ms jeons companies system. " Cause jimin told me about her" jin sigh and sit besides Namjoon " get every information about her I will make sure she will suffer in jail" jin wasn't heartless like he was in the game but for their bear he will cross his limits.

" Let's do this for our bear"

" That's all for today 😅 hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for all grammar mistakes 🙇‍♀️