Name for the Tiger

*WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TIGER ATE MY FISH JEON JUNGKOOK* Suga shout looking mad aff at the bunny who was hugging the Tiger looking Down with his puppy eyes

~( Flash back) 💀

Suga and the tiger was setting at the back seat meanwhile jungkook was driving that fox was setting on top of the car seat looking outside watching different thing's he never saw.

"This tiger Looking Sus for some reason " Suga thought looking at the tiger who was looking outside with a bored expression.

As jungkook looked at the mirror and noticed the Tiger looked at him with his hazel Eyes looking so scary yet cute as he say "Don't worry I'm taking you in Suga Hyung house cause if dad get to know I got a tiger he will Scold me* jungkook smiled when he saw the Tiger nod his head like he understand him very well.

On the other hand Suga was glaring at the tiger thinking how a tiger can understand human language?

He saw his tail was moving he touched his tail making that tiger Looked at him giving bomblasting Side Eyes as he looked at the tiger eye's and thought " I know you are hidding something mf"

meanwhile in the tiger thoughts
" This little shit is lucky to be buns friend or else I would have eaten him alive " as he pulled his tail way from sugas grip who Huffed looking outside.

Skip at the min house

Jungkook was patting the tiger head which was on his lap. On the other hand that fox was looking at the house furnitures with a scard face thinking why he never saw this things in jungle before.

You know that we can't keep a DAMN fox and a Tiger in my house right? Suga say looking at jungkook who was busy playing with the tiger.

*Mf Acting cute Infront of kook * Suga thought until he got a call he sighed when he saw it was Mr jeon who was calling him. He looked at kook for a second then went outside.

Tigey can I click some pictures with u ? Jungkook asked looking at the tiger who got confused thinking what is picture but nod .

Jungkook kissed the tiger nose before going inside Sugas room. Until that fox noticed a fix tank behind the sofa set. He looked at the tiger then say " my king they have fish can I get them for you?" As the tiger looked back and noticed the fish he got amzed by different colourful fish's which he never saw in JUNGLE.

"Yeah so you can eat them alone you fox are oversmart" he said before getting off the couch looking at the fish tank making the fox rolled his eyes who sat on the top of the couch watching the tiger hunting.

*BANG* jungkook flinched when he heard a loud noise came from outside. Meanwhile Suga came back just to see his fish tank was broken that tiger and the fox was eating his fish.

*End of flash back*

jungkook and the tiger was getting Scold he whispered in the Tiger ear "Don't worry I will save u from him" he kissed the Tiger cheeks before giving Suga his famous doe Eyes.

Suga looked at him jungshooked when he saw those Bambi eyes looking at him

He glup and say

Fine fine don't give me those Eyes I will "he looked Down at the broken fish tank sighing" I will fix it he say looking at kook who suddenly hugged him thightly " no wonder I like u Hyung " jungkook say before pinching Sugas cheeks making him blush meanwhile a sharp eye was looking at them feeling jealous.

Suddenly the tiger let out a loud growl making them flinched. Suga understand the whole situation and pushed kook way from him slowly saying

" Focus on your tiger dummy" making kook confused as he sighed when he heard Suga calling his tiggey as tiger he say "can't we give him a name or something? Making Suga think for a second as he say " his name is Tiger so let's find a name that start with t like Taehyung Taehyun taeshi taeha?

Kook thought for a second as he cupped the tiger Fluffy Cheeks and wispered in his ear *From now we will call u Taehyung Kim Taehyung * he say looking at the tiger who looked at him for a second as he give a small lick in his cheeks making him giggle as suga asked " why Kim Taehyung ? And why a Kim not jeon?

Kook looked at him and cuckled " you forgot Korea's king was a Kim and our Tiger he is the king of jungle so Kim Taehyung " he say making Suga sighed looking at the bunny and tiger duo. Without noticing that fox was looking at them smirking for some reason.

~ that's all for today I guess 😅~

See you all tomorrow 🙇‍♂️ and sorry for grammar mistakes