Tiger remember me

The moment when Taehyung saw jungkook blocked his car. His Eyes tear up seeing the bunny who saved him when he was helpless. He also remembered how he left his bunny that day.

" flash back "

Taehyung was feeling guilty looking at jungkook who was hugging the blanket hidding his face from him since he wake up after fainting. He looked at mini who was looking at him feeling sorry. He sighed then speck up " when will his dad come"

Suga just looked at him sighing  " he is on his way you don't have to worry about that"  deep inside Suga was feeling sad for Taehyung who was ready to go back to jungle just for his bunny. He felt His heart broked when he noticed jungkook was crying silently.

Suddenly they all frozen when the door bell ring
Mini gluped looking at suga with his pleading eyes like he was asking him not to open the door or he will take tiger way from them. He felt his throat dry up when Taehyung himself jumped from the bed and went to open the door.
" No No No he can't go with him HE FUCKING CAN'T" jungkook shout when he saw Taehyung went out if his room. He was about to run behind him to stop him he fall on his face cause his body wasn't in good condition for him to run.  He started to cry loudly hitting the floor. Blaming himself for hateing on his tiger just because he lied to him.

Yoonmin run to him and helped him to stand up
" JUNGKOOK TF ARE YOU INSANE". Suga shout feeling frustrated seeing his bunny suffering.  On the other hand mini ears stand up when he heard a unknown man's voice from downstairs. He glup and run to save his Bestfriend Tiger. Meanwhile jungkook started to cry loudly " HYUNG NO STOP HIM DAD WILL TAKE HIM WAY LIKE HE DID WITH MOM PLEASE TAKE ME TO HIM I BEG YOU"  he shout crying loudly making Suga frustrated who started to take him downstairs.

After they reached downstairs jungkook felt his throat dry up when he saw Taehyung was faint in a cage and mini was in a small cage beside him.
He then Noticed his dad was smocking setting on a couch. He shout feeling his anger raising " ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FUCKING HAPPY AFTER TAKING MY ALL HAPPINESS" 

Mr jeon looked at his son who was holding Sugas shoulder supporting himself from not falling on ground. He sighed and signal his man's to take the fox and tiger way from him. He saw jungkook was about to run after them but fall. Meanwhile Suga was about to stopped them but bodyguards caught him before he could do anything else.

He knelt Down Infront of his son then said " my child first time you did something good for me in return I will bring your mother back to you "

This made jungkook frozen at his spot. His mother will be with him after 17 years. He cried loudly hitting the floor. Mr jeon just ruffled his hair trying to clam him down " don't be attached with someone who is out of your reach bun" he said looking at jungkook who was shaking in fear.

" BASTARD HOW CAN YOU BE THIS CRULE WITH YOUR OWN SON" Suga shout trying to free himself from the gurds who hold him thightly.
" step son you mean" Mr jeon replied making him frozen. " he isn't my blood I only care for him cause of his mother nothing else"

Jungkook just cry his heart out when he heard that. All this time he thought he was his real father. But today he got to know his mother Marry another man who wasn't his dad.

Flash back ends~

Jungkook stand up Infront of Taehyung car and hit the car glass" KIM TAEHYUNG YOU DARE TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYE'S WHO ALLOW YOU TO GO HUH ANSWER ME"  he shout feeling his anger rising up.

Until he Frozen when Taehyung come out of the car and Hugged him thightly like his life depends on. "  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" he thought feeling his heart beat increasing when his tiger hugged him like that. He felt his own eye's tearing up he then started to sniff loudly and wispered in Taehyung ear ''sniffed" I  "sniffed" hate "sniffed" you.

Taehyung just kissed his forehead then wispered
" I hate you too now stop crying bunny I remember everything please don't cry my heart hurts if I see tears in your Eyes"  he cuckled when he saw jungkook Looked at him with his Eyes wide open " YOU REMEMBER MY TIGER REMEMBER ME" kook shout before running to Yoonmin who was in pure shocked after they saw how Taehyung embracing jungkook on his arm like he was holding a fragile flower.

" Hyung look my tiger remember see he remembered me" kook cried out hugging Suga who Hugged him back. Mini then looked at Taehyung who looked at him with his big boxy smile " mini " he said making him tear up.  The tiger whom he saved that day who grow up with him finally remembered he was something in his life.

He run to Taehyung and hugged him thightly. Making Taehyung sighed in relief finding his Bestfriend in his arm. The friend who gave him shelter when he was helpless gave him food home saved him from wolfs now Finally in his arm.

Meanwhile the girl in Taehyung car was shocked to see what's going on outside " they must be his special once" she thought before getting off the car looking at them awkardly. As she cleared her throat then asked " umm if you all done with your family drama can I go to my office now?

She awkwardly Laugh when they gave him a done look. As she pout then introduce herself
"Bonjour, je suis jung yumi ravi de vous rencontrer tous"  everyone expect Taehyung Looked at her dumfounded when she introduced herself . They awkwardly looked at Taehyung who cuckled and translate for them " she said hello I'm jung yumi nice to meet you all in France language "

Kook looked at Taehyung impressed then asked
" tigey you know France? Taehyung smile at him and hold his hand which made him blush" I know 7 languages bun your tiger is a scientist as well as a language professor" Taehyung replied proudly making jungkook Ohh (⁠゜⁠o. ⁰) [ why this is so funny 🤣]

Yumi smiled looking at them as she noticed it was already 1 am in the morning she Panicked
" Taehyung my gosh you forgot we have to reach my office it's already midnight you have to go home before they Sus you" she said making Taehyung sighed.

" huh where what's going on " jungkook asked looking at Taehyung confused who cupped his cheeks and  Kissed his eyelashes. " damn I'm not used to his affection" kook thought pouting looking at Taehyung who kissed the corner of his lips. " bun trust your Tiger I will fix everything just give me time but until you have to act like I don't remember you" Taehyung said looking at his bun who was looking at him with his innocent doe eyes

" What about your hair colour Mr " Suga asked making him done aff " I will tell them I'm wearing a wig Cause my hair got burn when I was fixing the mashin that I was making " he replied making Suga Smirked" sure Mr Kim " Taehyung Looked at him disgusted then said " it's feels weird if you act Goofy around me drop the act I know you hate me"

Suga just smiled at him then said " I only like you cause my bunny do or else you are a asshole " mini and yumi laugh at Taehyung who was looking at him with a judging face.

Jungkook just sighed looking at them. " finally I hope everything will be fine" he thought looking at his friends and his Tiger with a big smile.

" What happened after that" that unknown voice asked " after that Jin Hyung get to know about us" that deep voice replied making that person gasped

" that's all for today hope you all get to know how Mr jeon take Taehyung way from jungkook that day and yes Mr jeon is jungkooks step father 😅 I will explain in upcoming chapter how when he became.

" hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️