Family reunion

"aren't you nervous you're finally going to see your parents in person" suga pat Taehyung head who was holding his buns hand nervously staring at his apartment main door waiting for his parent.

" Bear you will be fine trust me" jungkook took his bear hands in his then Kissed his fingers. Suga smile watching two love birds getting along unlike before. "Where is jimin" he thought sighing. It's been two days jimin wasn't picking his calls. He had to lie to Taehyung saying jimin got an urgent project to supervise.

Taehyung noticed Sugas worried face then ask
" Hyung you're acting weird lately you sure you're fine? However Taehyung doubt got clear when Suga Panickely laugh.

" Of course I'm fine just thinking what I should cook for dinner tonight" he smoothly lied which Taehyung obviously caught it. Jungkook noticed the awkward tension between two bestfriends then say " cut it off you two don't forget we have guest to take care of"

Taehyung frustratedly glared at suga. He knows he is sick but that doesn't mean his Hyung should hide thing's about him or their problems. Before he could argue back a cheerful voice shout.
" TAEHYUNG MY SON " he glup when he recognised his mother voice. " No please no " he almost got paick attack remembering how his mother was in the game. However his all worries fade way when he got hugged by his parents.

( I suck at family drama deal with it 💀)

With jimin~

" You sure you will help me to develop my gaming company with your ai technology Mr park"  ms jeon ask serving jimin and yumi green tea. Yumi look at the tea cup with disgust face
" ewww who tf give their guests green tea" she then just took the cup but didn't bother to drink ms jeon tasteless green tea.

" Yeah in return I want money since the government ain't paying me enough for my creations I rather choose illegal business side to be rich" he smoothly lied looking at ms jeon with his confident Face. Ms jeon look at jimin susing. "How he got to know I do illegal business? She gave jimin her fake smile then ask " may I know how you get to know about me Mr park? She thought this might caught jimin off guard but surprisingly she got a logical answer from him.

" I'm a famous scientist ms jeon. I know lots of political parties as well as companies like yours who do illegal bussines" from inside jimin was shaking duo to fear. But for his Bestfriend he didn't let his fear take over him. Yumi noticed how jimins legs are shaking in fear which got covered by ms jeon tea table which was made of wood."You sure you can make AI technology which the Kim Taehyung failed to make? She ask sipping her tea. It's not like she forgot about Taehyung. For her He was just a toy which she try to use but failed. She still remember how she try to manipulate her sons boyfriend who accpet her challenge but after that never show up in her area.

" Ms jeon he might be my senior but that doesn't mean I can't make powerful gadgets like Mr Kim " Jimin try to act annoyed to make ms jeon fall for his trap. She look at jimin smirking then say " anything for money huh well then let's make a deal'

Yumi look at jimin nervously. " He act better then Hollywood actors theses day's"  she thought shaking her head. finally jimin sigh in relief when ms jeon agree to work with him. " Now next target is to find Mr jeon" he thought looking at her with his fake smile

With Namjin~

" I told you I accidentally broke your frying pan" joon look at Jin getting scared by his slipper
" Yeah and? It was my favourite pan" jin fake cry hitting Namjoon with his slipper who try to run way from their room.

" Jin for fuck sake i broke it by mistake"joon shout running outside. Jin keep on watching joon running way from him. He sighed then look at his pan sadly " guess I have to fix this bitch"

Meanwhile Namjoon sigh in relief when he look back." Damn he didn't chased me today that's surprising" however his happiness didn't last long when his phone ring.

" That's all for today 😅 hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for
grammar mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️