drunk jungkook

Taehyung was drinking red wine in his house bar. After working all day in lab he was frustrated by the pressure. Little bit he knows whatever he was doing he will have to pay a huge consequences. He sighed and got up when he noticed there was no ice in mini fridge.

" Life is fucking with me now this ice also eating my damn brain" Taehyung thought before putting his glasse on the table going inside kitchen.

Meanwhile jungkook was coming Down holding his jug which was empty and he was feeling thirsty since he sleep around 9pm cause Taehyung wasn't home. And it was 3 am in the night everyone was sleeping expect these two night owls.

He blinked looking at the clock and saw it was already 3 am in morning he yawn and looked around and noticed the bar light was on. He rubbed his Eyes and again looked at the bar. The mini fridge was open there was a glass on table.

" Ah this Kim's are really don't care about electricity bill" look thought as he went to the bar and closed the door. He was about to leave but his eyes caught the red wine glass. He then looked around and saw nobody was there he picked up the glass and noticed it was full. He glup and remember his dad also love to drink this red drink. As he was about to put it Down the devil in his left shoulder said " kook drunk it taste this it's so delicious" but on his other shoulder his angel was stopping him " kook no Suga will be mad. Now this made kook huffed" why should I care about the grandpa" kook thought as he started to drink the red wine without thinking twice.

"wEw  taste so gross " he thought making a disgusted face. He put the glass down and started to look for something eatable. Until he felt he was getting dizzy everything started to look twice.

" All the ice in fridger got lost or what" Taehyung thought as he noticed there was only cold water bottles not ice cubes he sigh then took a bottle. As he was about to enter in bar his jawdrop when he saw kook
Holding his red wine glass and drinking like it was water. " Shit " Taehyung thought as he took the glass way from jungkooks hand who hicup and looked at him " Ahhah you rudee tizzer Gabe mE my Glasses" Taehyung Looked at him confused like tf he saying " did the wine broked his tongue technology" he thought as he said
"DUMBASS who told you to stole someone else drink" kook pout then grabbed Taehyung neck pulling him Closer to him making Taehyung Panicked who and was trying hard to Push him which made look whind " LET KE KISSUUU UUU"

Before he could think something he got kissed by jungkook

He was trying hard to pull way but gave up and started to kiss him

He was trying hard to pull way but gave up and started to kiss him. " Fuck his lips taste like strawberry" Taehyung thought as he pulled out from the kiss he lay Down kook on couch. Who was whining looking at him  " bad Tiger bunny want kiss and he saying no " kook said making Taehyung frustrated looking at him.

" My patience just broked because of a damn bunny Great Kim Taehyung you lost your first kiss" he thought as he glar at kook then said" wait for tomorrow dumbass I will show you hell just wait" meanwhile kook was slowly falling asleep as he looked...

" wait for tomorrow dumbass I will show you hell just wait" meanwhile kook was slowly falling asleep as he looked at Taehyung then wispered
" Sarangha tigey"

His one word made Taehyung frozen like idol. He felt his heart was beating faster when he heard those words from jungkook. He sighed feeling frustrated" he just drunk moreover he just a kid I can't fall I'm not here to fall" for the first time Taehyung was regretting why he born as a Kim why he has to be a scientist.

He sighed and looked at jungkook who was sleeping peacefully after taking his sleep way. " You shouldn't have fall for a sinner" he thought looking at his innocent doe eye's.

Next morning~

Next morning he was having headache he was trying to remember what happened yesterday night. " Mf really got drunk " mini thought looking at the confused bunny Infront of him. Meanwhile Suga was giving him death glar like he dare to drink in his absence.

" Wait first I drink that red thing then Taehyung came and we kissed? Jungkook gasped remembering yesterday night incident. As he glup and looked at suga who was glaring at him
" Hyung I kissed him" kook said looking at suga who gasped.
He felt like someone just throw stone at his heart when his bunny said that. Mini noticed Suga frozen at his spot he glup then looked at jungkook who was looking at suga confused.

" You kissed him and I didn't know? When how why " Suga asked sounding frustrated " can't you handle yourself for once " jungkook flinched when Suga shout at him again. He felt his eyes getting teary he sniffed looking down. " What's up with him being this overprotective over this stupid bunny" mini thought looking at suga feeling his own heart burning.

" As I thought he likes Taehyung" Jin said looking at Namjoon who was looking at yoonkook and mini.  When they was busy fighting Namjin came and saw all the drama. Namjoon licked his lips looking at jungkook who was crying looking Down " you shouldn't have fall for my own brother pretty little thing" he thought as Jin smirked looking at Namjoon " that's what I want death of yours and Taehyung" Jin thought as he noticed mini was looking at him he Huffed and looked way.

" Something isn't right with Kim brothers" mini thought as he hold Suga who looked at him frowning until he noticed the toxic glar of Namjoon at jungkook he looked at him then asked " Mr Kim you shouldn't look at someone family drama" Namjoon looked at him then replied " my bad you all continue I'm leaving anyway" he said before going upstairs. Suga then glar at Jin who did the same until mini spoke up " Mr Kim you should go" Jin just looked at mini then went out.

Both Yoonmin sighed in relief then looked at kook who was sniffing. His eyes become red lips shaking. Suga was about to hug him until a deep voice spoke up " he need a doctor not a grandfather"

He looked back and saw Taehyung standing there looking at him. " Bastard" Suga thought as he replied " nobody asked for your opinion here kindly leave him alone " Taehyung just smirked looking at him as he looked down at kook then said " come here bunny let me take care of you" surprisingly he really went to him and hugged him thightly.

" TF DID I MISSED 10 CHAPTER OF THEIR MARRIAGE?" mini thought looking at Taekook meanwhile Suga glar at Taehyung who was looking at him like see your Bunny only listen to me not you grandpa.

" That's all for today 😅"

Hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️