I Hate You Tiger

" Why you lied to me Kim Taehyung" jungkook asked looking at Taehyung his own hand's shaking because of fear what if his dad every words are true.

" What lie" Taehyung thought looking at jungkook who was looking mad at him not to mention it's looking like he will faint any moment.

" What lie I never lied to you bun" Taehyung said Sounding mad why his bun calling him liar.

He glup when he saw jungkook coming Infront of him he took a step backward but frozen when he felt jungkook slapped his cheek.

" I trusted you I fucking did you damn Tiger but in return what u did was just lie to me " jungkook say before looking at his eyes feeling his heart was breaking when he noticed tears in his tiger eyes.

Jungkook what tf happened why you hurting him"
Suga shout Before standing Infront of Taehyung.

Jungkook let out a toxic Laugh then said " stop being nice with him he a FUCKING HUMAN NOT AN ANIMAL " jungkook shout making Suga Frozen.

There was a pin dropped silence nobody dare to talk but Taehyung heart was broken by now his bunny shout at him and lie what lie he Said to him that made his bunny hate him this much*

" I DIDN'T LIED TO U" Taehyung shout until he let out a loud growl making yoonkook fall on ground.

He paused as he noticed how jungkook was hugging Suga looking at him scared. His doe eyes which had so much love for him now full of hate.

Taehyung glup and slowly went toward jungkook and suga who got scared and back way which made him frozen for a minute.

He took a deep breath then say " fine HATE ME FUCKING HATE ME YOU HUMANS ARE BAD SO FUCKING BAD"  Taehyung shout letting his frustration take over him.

" Why it's so noisy" mini thought before going down just to see yoonkook was on the ground Taehyung was Infront of them.

Until he heard Taehyung say
" I came here to kill your dad cause he took me way from you that day "
Taehyung said making mini jaw dropped why he told them about their plan.

He was trying hard not to breakdown Infront of his bun as he growled looking at them then said

" it's a fucking crime huh i wanna stay with you from the start but your dad take me way from you
I fucking used to stalk human to learn your language so that I can Talk if we get to meet I was sure SO FUCKING sure you will try to find me cause you said we are bestfriends right"

Mini eye's was on Taehyung who was looking sad he never saw that tiger sad since he met him that night in JUNGLE"

Meanwhile jungkook was taken back by Taehyung every words he didn't expected his tiger wanna kill his own dad because of that?

He took a deep breath then said " I imm what about the second lie that you told me huh" he say making Taehyung frustrated " what fucking lie I ever told you bun"  he asked.

Jungkook gluped then said " that you are a Human"

Taehyung and mini look at jungkook frustrated aff until mini said " are you gon mad or something weirdo everything he say was true and human ever saw a tiger being a Human what nonsense"

Jungkook Looked at them getting mad then Said

" Then why dad said that you are son of Mr Kim and you was a scientist"
He shout making them confused.

This dumb bunny  Suga thought looking at him as he asked" what your dad told you that you thought Taehyung lying to you?

Jungkook finally told them everything making Suga glar at Taehyung " now explain this fucking do cause I hate liars" Suga shout looking at Taehyung who was still processing everything so does mini the Tiger he knows since his childhood was a human.

Taehyung looked at them then said " I don't remember anything I grew up as who I'm now I'm not a fucking Human" Taehyung growl making them flinched.

He was frustrated by everything his love for humans slowly fading Cause the person he always love hate him now what's the meaning of loving humans now.

He looked at jungkook with his blank eyes then say " I wanna go back to Jungle" they frozen when they heard the tiger.

" Return me to my mother land you humans only know how to hurt us I was wrong FUCKING WRONG SINCE THE START!

He said glaring at them. Mini then Stand beside Taehyung then say " let us go back to Jungle we won't stay with you"

Meanwhile both jungkook and suga was having mental breakdown hearing them. Until Suga got confused when he saw jungkook shout

" NO NEVER YOU WON'T GO BACK I WON'T LET U GO"  he shout making them confused why he acting like that.

As Taehyung went toward him with a broken heart feeling of betrayal he looked at his buns eyes for last time then he say " Listen you DAMN Human return me to my home or else I will make sure to kill both of you"

Jungkook whole world upside down when he heard those hateful word's. He started to shake because of fear and sobbing untill he fainted making them frozen.

* That's all for today*

Hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for the grammar mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️