"Was I not good enough?" Shawn asked. "For you to go and fuck a female, that was a student. Was I not doing it good enough? All the times I had you moaning and screaming. You wanna go fuck someone else Beyoncé?" Shawn grilled me.

"It's not about sex.." I said.

Shawn pushed me flat on my back and got on top of me. "You will not leave me, I don't give a fuck about nothing you said." He gritted.

"Stop. You don't even know—"

Shawn slapped me and forced a kiss onto my lips. "Imma give it to you good and then I'll see if you leave me still." Shawn ripped my clothes off of me and forced my legs open.

Megan help me
Megan help me
Megan help me

"The day I see that bitch Megan, I'll put her to rest in the grave yard for fucking with mines." Shawn forced his self into me.

I groaned loud. "STOP! STOP! STOP!"

"You won't saying stop when Megan was fucking you." Shawn squeezed my neck tight, I couldn't even scream.

"Alright bitch nigga, get the fuck off her befo' I kill you right here and right motha fuckin' now." Megan eyed Shawn.

"The fuck you here for?" Shawn got off of me and put his pants on.

"The same reason you here, kill me. If you're so tough, then take action instead of just talking." Megan crossed her arms.

"Do you know who you talking to?" Shawn picked up a gun. "Huh? I don't think you do."

Megan laughed.

"SHAWN!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted.

"Mm, shhh Beyoncé. He won't pull the trigger." Megan giggled. "I will now explain the reason behind Shawn's uncharacteristic behavior over the past years. Inside the black and white shoe box, there is a significant amount of cocaine and various other illicit drugs. Also, I possess a recording of you sexually assaulting Beyoncé. This recording is the primary reason for my delayed action to get out of that hot ass closet."

"Drugs?!" I looked at Shawn.

Shawn was breathing heavily. "I'll blow your fucking head off bitch." He said to Megan.

"Do it nigga. Wrinkled ass lips, you stay talking that shit. Could've been shot me." Megan kept her eyes on Shawn.

"Baby, You're right about everything. I don't want Megan. She's just some bitch who forced me into sexual activity's with her." I said. I walked over to Shawn and caressed his chest. "Fuck me like you want to. Right in front of her."

"Beyoncé... I'll really throw hands witchu you. WITH a gun pointed at me if you're deadass right now." Megan said.

I kissed Shawn and put one of my hands in his pants so I could get him aroused. "Can't wait to feel this nice dick in my stomach."

Shawn moaned lowly. "What are you doing?"

"Okay, look the cops will be here in like 5 minutes now... I called them and told them what happened while you guys were arguing." Megan chimed in.

"Good." I snatched the gun out of Shawn's and pointed it at him. "It will only take a minute to get this over with."

"OH OKAY, CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WAS ON THEM DRUGS TOO!" Megan shouted. "Shit. I didn't know what you was doing.."

"Bey, you don't even know how to use a gun. I'm not worried about you." Shawn mumbled and put his shoes on.

"Oh, really?" I cocked the gun.

"You wouldn't." Shawn waved me off.

I shot his leg. "Keep talking and doubting me. My daddy taught me when I was just a little girl living in the country."

Shawn screamed. "FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK BEY!??!"

"Beyoncé!!!!" Megan tried to take the gun from me.

"No. Don't Beyoncé me, he gots to go." I stated. I closed my eyes and memories of my mama flooded my mind.

_________
"I love you"

"When I die, I'll always be there when nobody else is."

"My beautiful baby!!"

"I'll see you soon, remember to call me every night."
___________

I heard police sirens and dropped the gun.

I provided the police with all the details, including Megan showing them the video and evidence of him possessing drugs. They acknowledged that he was under the influence of cocaine, which explains his recent behavior change. I truthfully informed them that I acted in self-defense when I shot him, and they confirmed that I will not be facing charges. They commended my actions and we handled the situation effectively.

Shawn is currently incarcerated, and I no longer hold any concern for him. After taking a hot bath, Megan kindly cleaned up the house for me, allowing me to relax. Reflecting on everything, I realized it was a heavy burden, but I believe that God assigns tough challenges to those capable of overcoming them.

"You are the most powerful woman I know, Beyoncé." Megan squatted down while I was in the tub. "I'm sorry he did all that to you, but I had to have proof so that's the only reason I let it go on." Megan said. She held my face and kissed me.

I smiled at her. "Couldn't have gotten through it without you, beautiful."

"So, what's your plans now?" Megan asked.

I laid my head back on the tub. "I wanna take my time with you, Mentally free my mind and body so I can let go of the past and get serious with my music career so me and you can run the world together."

Megan smirked. "Who run the world?"

"The government I guess." I said.

"Girls... Beyoncé. Girls." Megan laughed. "That's a song right there."

"Could be..!!" I chuckled.

"Fuck niggaassssss!!!!" Megan put her middle finger up.

Who run the world? Girls!