The ones we had met before had fled the main rooms before Florida could be taped, so that means they may be scattered.

"Let's check the hall first and then outside?" I offered.

"That sounds good." Rhode Island agreed. We went down the hall in search of them before we heard a boom. We ran to where it came from (which was a random comfort room) and found Canada on top of Australia with New Zealand to the side of them. They looked utterly confused.

The boom was Australia hitting the ground.

"Hm, not the country's we wanted to find, but they'll do!" I decided.

"Huh, what do you mean?" New Zealand asked

"Well, we wanted to find countries to talk to!" New Hampshire smiled.

"Oh, okay." Canada said as he moved off his brother,"so you're his kids, right?"

"Yep, I'm Delaware, that's New Hampshire," I started to introduce. "That's Illinois, California, Nevada, Florida, Connecticut, Tennessee, Rhode Island, Georgia, and Maine!"

"That's a lot..." Canada muttered

"There's 50 of them!" Australia exclaimed.

"I will always wonder how only America and Dixie could take care of all of you." New Zealand added

"We are not that hard. We are little angels!" Tennessee giggled

"Especially me!" Florida piped up

"Don't believe him." Australia whispered to Canada.

"Anygays, Canada, what are your opinions on Britain?" I asked.

New Zealand and Australia's eyes widened, and Canada started to answer "Well he's my dad, so I think fondly of him..."

"Oh." I muttered

"He sucks ass." New Hampshire declared

"Do you guys not like him?" Canada asked, sounding surprised.

"Would you like someone who hurt your siblings?" California questioned

"Wait, then he shouldn't like Britain because -" Florida started but ultimately got cut off by me.

"Shut up they don't know everything." I stated. Florida shut his mouth immediately.

"Wha-?" New Zealand started only to get shut up by Nevada with an over exaggerated "SHHHHHHH"

<America pov>

I walked the Slavs to the gest bedroom area and got them settled. I then made my way to check on the states. I reached the living room, which was surprisingly...empty. I looked out the window and saw Alaska and Texas shooting bags of flour and beer cans, but they were the only ones. I started to get worried. I opened the door and jogged out to my two biggest states.

"Hey, pa!" Texas greeted before shooting a beer can that exploded.

"Привет dad!" Alaska smiled from beside Texas.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"Uh, good question... I haven't seen anyone out here." Texas responded.

"Maybe they are around the house?" Alaska offered

"I'm guessing, so it's just so quiet." I replied.

"Good luck. We'll let ya know if we see anybody." Texas said as he moved aside so Alaska could shoot. I sighed and ram back up to the house. The next most common place other than the common area would be the main hall. I speed walked down the hall until I heard talking. I followed the sound and found Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, along with some of my states.