Slowly, both herself and the shuuki were sinking into the shadows. Soon Shikoku and the shuuki were both at Medusa's facility. Right now, Shikoku was masking their presence as they were sneaking into the base. While doing so, Shikoku noticed the boys of the facility harvesting organs from dead shuuki.

"Men are not able to gain abilities from devouring peaches. So I guess Medusa puts any boy, captured along with future brides after being trapped, to labo-"

A chill ran down Shikoku's spine. When she looked at the direction from which she felt this chill, she couldn't believe her eyes. Right now, standing there after harvesting shuuki organs, Nagisa was staring right at her. She was sure she was concealing Mahoraga and her own presence. Suddenly Shikoku enveloped both herself and Mahoraga in shadows as the black substance suddenly rushed inside of the facility.

"He managed to notice me?! How was that possible?! Just who is that kid?!"

~With Medusa~
Medusa was seen sipping some coffee as she was sitting at her desk. While she did this, she noticed something interesting about Tsutako that never happened with the other brides. Usually while mating with a shuuki, the bride's emotions go haywire to the point their peach abilities go rampant and kill the shuuki they are mating with.

"Yet that never happened to that girl and according to the files, she has consumed a peach. Does she willingly choose not to use it or is it that she can't use it?"

"I brought what you asked for."

As Medusa looked away from her files, she saw Nagisa standing before her with three bags. When he placed them on the desk, Medusa looked inside and a sinister smile was plastered on her face. Hearts, brains, eyes, various vital organs of a shuuki was in each bag. With these, she could make a strong stimulus to use on the shuuki.

"Is my sister still okay? Nothing happened to her, right?"

"Of course. I promise you, your efforts are not in vain. With this, both you and your sister will be leaving this place soon. So just hold on a little longer."

".........."

Nagisa silently nods his head as he was being escorted back outside with the other human debris to be put back to work. Soon Medusa walked out of the room as she was heading straight for the lower levels of the facility. When she reached it, she saw Shikoku waiting for her.

"Medusa, we have a slight problem."

"What is it?"

"I was bringing the shuuki I mentioned here. I was concealing our presence so no one should've noticed us but.....a boy with black hair and blue eyes managed to spot us."

"The human debris. No need to worry about him. As long as you say his sister will be in good condition, he will do anything. Now then, show me this shuuki you mentioned."

Nodding her head, Shikoku merely snapped her fingers. Medusa looked in fear with what she saw. Standing right before her was a shuuki that she only read about in books. A shuuki of unrivaled power that would cause nothing but havoc should it be left free.

"The Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General................Mahoraga."

"Yes

"Yes. In exchange, you already know what I want."

"Get Tomioka Tsutako prepared for her wedding night. Not only that, the boy you mentioned, make sure he arrives at the ceremony. It's only proper manners a brother sees their sister on that special day, don't you think?"

 It's only proper manners a brother sees their sister on that special day, don't you think?"

~?????~
A single individual was seen walking through the deserted parts of Mato. As they walked, a shuuki appeared before them as it appeared more savage than normal. Just as the shuuki got near the individual, it screamed in pain as a hole was now present in its abdomen as the individual flicked it's blood off their wrist.

"Exterminate any traces of this project and rescue any survivors. Honestly, they should give this old man a break."

[Silver Fang, Bang]

[Silver Fang, Bang]

Suddenly another shuuki appeared from under the ground. As Bang jumped away to avoid the attack, another figure walked by him. A smiled plastered on his face as he simply placed his right index finger on the shuuki's jaw. Before the shuuki knew it, it's jaw was broken as it's skull was suddenly stomped into the ground.

"As much of a brute as ever, I see."

"What? The Anti-Demon Corps paid good money for me to show up, so I have to do a thorough job. Now then, lets see what skeletons are hiding in this closet."

[Fighting Genius:Tom Lee]