Chapter 1: The kiss

"If Beelzebub and Gabriel can fly off, then... then so can we."

"Oh, Crowley. Nothing lasts forever."

"No. No, I don't suppose it does." Crowley says as he puts his sunglasses on. He walks away to the door.

"Crowley, we can be together. I will be head, and you can be my second in command."

"You idiot...." Crowley pauses and sighs. "We could have been.... us"

~~~

Aziraphale starts to tear up. We could have been us. Aziraphale thinks. He has always wanted to be with Crowley since 1941, but he never wanted to get rejected.

"I....." Aziraphale says before getting interrupted by Crowley, rushing towards him and kissing him.

Aziraphale's P.O.V

What is..... this moment..... it's so... beautiful. I .. oh Crowley, if only I'd known.... I have always wanted this. I....

Aziraphale starts to tear up and puts his hands on Crowley's back.

~

Crowley's P.O.V

Oh gosh. Am I really doing this? What if he hates me after this?.... what will I do?.... will i...

~

Crowley tears up too and pulls away. Both are trying to breathe, and Crowley looks to the floor. Aziraphale is shocked and blushes. Crowley backs away from Aziraphale so he can get some space.

"I forgive you...." Aziraphale says.

Crowley looks at him with despair. "Don't bother," He says while walking towards the door of the bookshop.

"Crowley, wait." Aziraphale says with tears.

Crowley stops and turns to him. "What? What do you need to say so DESPERATELY?!" Crowley said with anger.

"Do..... it again...."

Crowley is shocked by the angel's words. Do it again?! Is that what he really said??? Crowley's mind was racing. He never expected angel to say that after what happened. He wanted to ask again just to be sure he heard the angel right.

"I.. uh, wha-? Say that one more time."

"Do. It. Again."

Crowley was too stuned to speak. He just stood there while Aziraphale smiled.

"Oh, Crowley dear. It's alright. Here, let me do it for you."

Crowley is too busy processing in his mind to hear what Azitaphale says. Then the angel kisses him. It's a deep, passionate kiss but also gentle and kind. Crowley doesn't mind it. He takes his glasses off and starts to untie Aziraphale's bowtie.

Aziraphale peeks to see what Crowley is doing and pulls away.

"My, my. A little quick, aren't we dear?" Aziraphale says them smirks. "Leading me into temptation, I see."

Crowley's hair starts to turn on fire from embarrassment, but it quickly burns out when he smirks.

"I'm only doing my job, Angel."

"I know you are, so keep doing it." Aziraphale smirked.

"You ain't gotta to tell me twice." Crowley chuckled.

Crowley started to unbotten Azira's coat just as Metatron walked in with coffee in hand.

Metatron clears his throat to get the attention of the two. They both pull away and look at him. Crowley fixes Azira's coat and clears his throat as well.

"I'll be at my house waiting for you. Don't be gone too long, my angel. I have a sssurprissse." Crowley whispers seductively. He puts his glasses back on when he heads back to the door. "Jerk," he tells Metatron. He walks out and drives his Bently to his apartment.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, but we need to talk about your new position, Aziraphale."

Aziraphale is still red when he fixes his bowtie from earlier. He takes the coffee from Metatron and is about to take a sip, but he decides to talk first.

"Ah yes. The new head archangel. About that, I dont want it. I am perfectly happy right here."

Aziraphale is about to drink the coffee when he senses an odd feeling. He knew that Angels and Demons dont need food or drink consumption to survive. He decided to ask Metatron a certain question.

"What's in this?" He said.

"Oh, it's with 2 shots of caramel, 3 sugar cubes, and......"

"And what?"

"That's it....." Metatron said quietly, but Azira could hear it. As soon as Azira heard it, he came up with an idea.

"Here, why don't you drink it." Azira smirks.

"No. I got it for you."

"I insist Metatron. I'm sure if there is nothing bad in it, it will be fine."

Metatron takes a drink and feels groggy.

"Now, I know that this coffee," He points to the coffee, "was drugged with a pill. I congratulate you for your effort, but it was a good try. Why don't you go back to heaven and tell the others that I will be just fine staying here. Okay?" Azira says as he and Metatron walk to the heaven elevator. "Best of wishes to you all." He pushes Metatron into the elevator and watches as it goes up.

~Later as Crowley's place~

"Well, that took a while, Angel. You alright?"

"Yes dear, I'm fine. Just Metatron and his B.S."

"Okay. Now," Crowley says in a flirty way and leads them two to a room. "Where were we? Ah yes. I remember now,"

"I am so going to fall for this, but oh well." Azira chuckled.

They start to kiss again passionately.
"Now for the fun part." Crowley said smirkingly.

~~~~~

Words: 863