"He topped every standard btw!" Zaira rolled her eyes.

Haider nodded meanwhile his heart was bursted with joy. He had no idea that she knows him let alone know about his academic record.

"I am sorry I don't remember your name but I think we were in same school." She said.

"Maybe I don't remember." Haider lied smoothly and gave her a apologetic smile.

Even though Haider wanted to ask questions he wanted to ask her where she was in all those years but he couldn't.

"That's fine I was your junior anyway I just happen to remember you because you were always around Maahir." Mirha replied.

Haider felt a little bad hearing this but whatever she said was true him and Mahir were always attached.

"It was nice meeting you. Thank you for this." Haider said.

"Oh my pleasure I hope you guys enjoy the desserts." Mirha replied.

"Your 100 cupcakes and one eggless cake hamri taraf se bilkul safely gari me rakhwadie ha if anything happens on the way isn't on us. I hope you guys understand." Mirha was now talking to Zaira as if she was ignoring Haider.

"Its fine." Zaira replied.

"Thank you Mirha." Haider said and bit his tongue.

Zaira didn't notice because she was busy arranging the goodies in car but Mirha did she did catch how she never mentioned her name and Haider took it as if he knows it by heart.

"Your welcome Haider." She replied and went inside.

A different kind of butterflies flashed across Haider's belly. He loved hearing his name from her.

"Hogai setting?" Haider sat on driving sear and asked.

"Koi itni piyari larki ko kese bhool sakta ha bhaiya? You are such a fool. Matlab mene apni life me aise piyari larki nhi dekhi." Zaira exclaimed.

"Hogaya?" Haider asked Zaira with a smile!He tried maintaining a stoic face but his smile wasn't in his control.

"Weirdo." Zaira muttered to herself.

Hammad was sitting in his office working on an important file. He was continuously working so he decided to take a little break.

He stood up to go to washroom so he removed his tie and rolled up his sleeve to his elbows. He also removed his wrist watch and placed in on table.

The wrist watch was one of most prized possession of him. He loves this particular watch more than anything else he owns.

The Rolex watch was not something he would ever buy. It was to expensive for him to buy. It was Hatim's. Nazia gifted the watch to Hatim when her first collection ever did wonders in fashion industry.

Little Hammad was obsessed with the black shiny watch he use to gawk at it all the time. Hatim noticed his obsession and shared it with Nazia.

Hammad was 18 when he lifted the trophy for wining cricket against Australia in an international inter school championship.

He was the first captain from from his school and his country to lift that trophy. The Ahmedaani's celebrated the success in a wast party.

The family gifted him lots of gifts but Hatim and Nazia gifted him Hatim's watch and no other gift could compete with that one gift.

Hammad treasures the watch more than anything. He was super emotional when his uncle gifted him that he promised himself that he would never ever loose this watch.