6

Yumi's POV

It's been years since that day. Now I am eighteen.

Its been over a decade since I am with my mom. We traveled around the world.

the Philippines, Netherland, America, Australia, magnolia. Everywhere.

So many things occured in these years, some Worth mentioning , some aren't.

I truly understand now how crual the jujutsu world is.

The lives of others. I was a fan of jujutsu kaisen in my last life, so it's quite natural for me to know about the secrets of the carecters

Sometimes I'll just sit down and think about my life. Like now,

Now, I am known as the devil's mistress, the youngest spacial grade sorcerer

I became a spacial grade when I was thirteen.

I earned the title of spacial grade in a very special way.

How you may ask?

Well it was a plan of the higher ups to kill me. I was a treat to them. They tried to eliminate me.

Flashback

You see, my jujutsu technique isn't really common, neither is someone my age to kill spacial grade curses like mosquitoes.

That's the reason why the elders didn't like me in the first place ( ig  now I understand why hakari left jujutsu high)

So when I demanded them to make me a spacial grade ( A position I very much deserved), they made a plan to kill me

They took me in an abandoned town in the outskirts of Osako to kill curses.

There was at least a hundred one-spacial grade curses in that town

I remember looking at them ( the three elders along with windows who took me there ) and giving them a mocking laugh and saying

"You old monkeys never change huh? You're still the cawards I knew from my childhood. Don't even have the guts to give this suicide mission Infront of my mother. Now because you know she would have never allowed it and ripped you of to shreds. Cawards!"

They glared at me

"You dare to talk to us like this!? You want to be a spacial grade, don't you? Now go and prove you can be. Why are you scared?"

Yumi smirked

"Sons of cawards like you gets scared of death, I am the daughter of a lioness. I don't get scared."

I promptly ignored their glares and looked Infront

" Three hours is all it will take me."

With that I went forward and enturned the town.

It was funny how they didn't even wait for me for a moment. They probably thought I was blabbering. Because a normal sorcerer won't be able to kill that many curses.

But I kept my word and within three hours I wiped out all of the curses in that town.

I happily teleported inthe main elder and higher ups meeting place.

Kicked opened the door. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes and a slacked jaw

"Hey there meggots. You're still as annoying to look at. I have wiped out all the curses in that area. The town is now good enough for people to live."

with that, all hell broke loose

"YOU ARE LYING"

"THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE"