1

When I opened my eyes, everything around her was dark. She remembered she went to her soft bed to sleep. That's the last thing she remembered.

Now I was laying on a hard, dusty, disgusting surface. Everything was covered in durt and dust.

"Where the fucking hell am I?"

Is the first thing I thought as I came to my senses.

My head was hurting like crazy. I was covered in durt. I looked down at my hands. And sure enough, it was covered in dust.

Wherever I was, it wasn't civilized at all. The floors and wall were practically molding.

I looked at my hands again. Still sitting on the same floor. This time, my eyes waiden. It's not because of the dust or small cut on my hand. My hand was so small. It looked like to be a toddlers.

And I sure as hell wasn't a toddler! Far from that. I was a 19 year old, college going popular girl who loved to watch anime

"Okay! Either I am having a very Very realistic dream or I've just gone insane! How the fuck would I become a toddler all of a sudden!?"

As soon as I thought that, I felt a Sharp pain in my head. I was getting these memories of a nother person.

AND NOT PRETTY MEMORIES AT ALL

I pinched and hit myself many times to confirm that this was indeed reality.

When I confirmed myself I wasn't dreaming, I  stood up, carefully not to hurt myself

"IS SOMEONE THERE?"

I screamed, looking around.

Although I was looking around,I myself pretty much clearly knew that there was no way anyone was in this house.

It pretty much looked like a prop hoese for a horror movie. Every furniture was covered in white cloth. Or at least I think it's white cloth because it's too dusty to see the actual color of the cloth

But there was a window. I went to the window but it was too high from my reach. I really was in a child's body.

I quickly looked around. Trying to find something to reach the window.

After almost 30 minutes of looking, I  found a stool. I quickly threw away the cloth that was covering it and took it near the window.

I tried to open the window for 10 minutes but it wasn't opening. And I  couldn't break it because I was in a child's body

"This is hopeless! In this rate, I will die in this crusty old room"

Out of frustration, I punched the window. To my utter disbelief, the window bursted out, breaking into pieces.

I stood there, looking at my hand in pure shock. My hands were so tiny. How could I break through this hard wooden window with these hands?

I shook her head. It wasn't the time to be surprised. I quickly looked outside. It was night, everything was quite.

It didn't take me long to  understand the place or building I was standing at was abandoned.

I shook my head again.

"HELP! IS ANYONE THERE!? PLEASE HELP ME, I AM STUCK IN THIS HOUSE."

she shouted to get someone to help her. But from what she could see from the window, there wasn't any people or houses near by. Everything was eirily empty.

I called for help for quite some time. But it was clear I wasn't getting any help anytime soon

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IS SOMEONE GONNA TELL ME HOW THE HELL I GOT INTO THIS CRUSTY ABANDONED BUILDING "

I shouted again. To no one in particular. Because she was alone in that house.

But suddenly I  felt a presence and I froze

" C-c-c-cupcake...... Y-y-you m-m-my c-cupcake."

A strange voice spoke from her behind.

I gulped. Slowly turned around, only to see the most horrendous creature in my life.

Is was fully disfigured. Showing its disgusting claws that were in place of teeth. Blood osing out of its mouth

I screamed and ran to the other direction. It was like I was moving in circles. I really couldn't find any escape. I slowly backed downed to the wall till my back was touching it.

"What do I do? Is this gonna be my end. I will die like a sissy in the hand of this disgusting creature? What the hell even is this!?"

As I  looked a little closer and her mind cleared up a little, it looked like one of the curses in my current favorite anime, jujutsu kaisen.

But how was this possible?

"Go away. Go away from me!"

I screamed again. Tears in my eyes.

"Of course it won't go away! it's only natural for it to be here, it's unnatural for it to just burst into flames!"

As soon as those words left my tongue, the creature bursted into flames.

Leaving it's blood everywhere.

While I just stood there. Afraid to even breath

But what I didn't know, someone was watching me for the past half an hour