While doing all this he heard multiple dings and a buzz come from team Rwby's dorm before the sounds of tools and jackhammers were heard, making (y/n) wonder what was happening as he exited his dorm and checked his schedule.

He looked through it and saw that he had First period in professor Port's class in just a few minutes.

(y/n): "Oh shit" ._.

He said going into a light jog before Weiss and the rest of team Rwby Ran past him, making him spin around a little

Ruby: "To class! Oops Sorry (y/n)!"

(y/n): (𖦹 _ 𖦹)

He regained his bearings before realizing something.

(y/n): "Wait.... They have uniforms?! Why don't I have one?"

He asked himself as he saw team JNPR pile out of their dorm and begin running too.

Jaune: "Come on (y/n)! We'll be late!"

He said as him and his team began running as well.

They were outside in the courtyard still running to class as Ozpin and Goodwitch watched them.

(y/n) saw them standing there as he waved to them while running, Ozpin waved back a little before taking a sip from his mug as the students made it to Port's class in time.

~~~~~

(y/n) was sitting with team Rwby next to Yang with team JNPR behind them, they were listening to Professor Port talk as Ruby was having trouble staying awake while (y/n) was paying attention.

Port: "Monsters! Deeemonsss! Prowlers of the night!"

(y/n): "Grimm?" He mumbled to himself

Port: "Yes the creatures of grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey. Haha!"

He haha'd a little while everyone in his class stayed quiet with crickets chirping in the background.

(y/n): 'Tough crowd'

Port: "Uhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy!"

He says now walking infront of the row (y/n) and Rwby were sitting in.

"Now as I was saying, vale, as well as the other three kingdoms are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world!"

"Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces"

He says as everyone was actually listening to him and (y/n) was just looking down on his desk thinking.

Port: "And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses!"

He said winking to Yang who looked rather uncomfortabe as she put her head down making (y/n) look at her.

(y/n): "You okay?"

He whispered to her as he laid his head down to her level

Yang: "Yea im good just putting my head down"

She whispered back to him with a small smile.

Yang: "I should be asking you that, how's your hand?"

(y/n): "It's doing good, doesn't hurt as much now."

He whispered with a smile before gently patting Yang's head with his non broken hand, officially ending their conversation.

Port: "Individuals that have sworn to protect those who could not protect themselves"