Saanvi:- Advit ji...

Listening 'Advit jii' he snapped his head towards her, but shout her name in next second.

Advit:- Sanu....he pulled her towards himself. In a daze he called her by nickname.

She flinched very badly, her breathing got accelerate at very high speed.

The door got closed, as it is automatic door and Saanvi didn't use stopper so it closed by itself. And as Saanvi was standing there and her injured hand was on door frame it may harm her more so he pulled her towards himself.

But for Saanvi, she is shaking and breathing heavily partially not due to any fear or closeness but it's because of nickname.

This nickname was given by her papa (father). After her parents death nobody ever call her by her nickname 'Sanu'.

Today after so many years, she heard her nickname that too with same care and lovingness.

She just can't able to control herself and started crying while breathing heavily.

Advit seeing her condition, carry her inside and made her sit on couch and hug her tightly.
Saanvi too clutch his shirt tightly.

After whole one-third of sixteen minutes, she calmed down a bit, still sobbing time to time.

After sensing Saanvi calm down, Advit parted from the hug slightly.

He softly wipe her tears from her cheeks, and asked her.....

Advit:- now tell me what happened.....he asked her very softly.

Saanvi just shook her head, and said....

Saanvi:- no nothing...come for dinner pls.....she said while standing up from couch.

Advit pull her back and asked again...

Advit:- what happened....he asked softly but this time giving pressure on words.

Remembering the word "Sanu", her eyes welled up again.

Saanvi:- my my name....she said.

Advit:- ohh yeah, that's my jaan's nickname given by me...

Saanvi:- noo, it's not given by you...she said quickly.

The name was given by her papa, how can she let Advit take its credit.
A girl loves her papa (father) more than anything and vice versa, she can bear anything but not let anyone take her father's place.

Advit gaze at her confusingly.....

Advit:- huh??

Saanvi:- this name was given by my papa, not you....

Advit:- ohh so you are saying that....hmm so now tell me you don't want me to call you by your nickname which is given by your dad......he said casually.

Although he wanted to call her by her nickname, it is given by her father to her first than it doesn't mean he didn't, her nickname just come out of his mouth by his own in love and concern, but he don't want to show her that, he is throwing his likes to her, and forcing her to adopt that.
This is just the matter of name, for her he can sacrifice while world.

Otherside, Saanvi think he gets angry, so she replied quickly, but truth is her mind and heart both feel peace when he call her 'Sanu' after many years she feel something that's full of love.....

Saanvi:- no no you can also call me 'Sanu'....she said meekly.

Advit smiled brightly and hugged her again and said.....