Little Fun 🍋

A\N : This chapter is just for a lemon 🍋 chapter between Kurumi, Ai & Kiyotaka. I will add Zodiac Exam aftet this chapter. Enjoy :-) .

Ayanokoji POV :

I am going back in my room after explaining everything to them. They should be fine for the time being. Not that it matters much now. I am still thinking about the thing that what will Ryueen will think about all this?

He might think that there is someone in Class A or now Class S, how is pulling a string. I completely show him that way. Everyone can see this after seeing Horikita incompetence. She is a good cover to be honest but anyone can guess it.

There might be a idiot who thinks that he/she can hide behind someone like Horikita and their Class can't see it. Why does it feel like Dejà vù.

Well nothing think about it. As I was near my room, it is almost curfew time. I hasten my steps to reach my room and enjoy a piece of time. I saw Takuya exiting our room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To Shiro room." he said.

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, You'll know when you enter."

It strange coming from Takuya and then he goes towards Shiro room which is back at the front side. Shiro opens the door and they talk a bit. I saw Shiro sighed and let him enter.

He entered his room and close the door behind. I only see all this in silence and decided to enter ;y room. As I was turning the door knob, I sensed a presence nearby watching me quite intently. I ignored it and entered the room.

As I entered, I saw a beautiful and a somewhat strange sight. Two beds joined together and Ai is sitting on the edge of the bed while holding a glass. She is wearing a beautiful red dress while holding a glass in her one hand.

 To be honest, she is looking just stuuning

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

To be honest, she is looking just stuuning. Then I saw the glass on her hand. Its is Whiskey. A bottle of whiskey is placed on the on the table near the bed.

"You are late, Kiyo~." said Ai.

"So, that the reason Takuya goes to Shiro room." I said.

"Yes. I send him there, so that we can enjoy this night together~."

"Sigh*, Where did you get the bottle of Whiskey?"

"On the bar at the upper floor."

"You know that it is only available for teachers right?"

"I know. Don't worry and take a peg."

She then takes another glass and pour Whiskey in it. I goes, sit besides her while wrapping my arm around her waist. I take the glass from her and take some sips.

"Its been a while since I drink." I said.

"Yeah. The last time was on the mansion." she said.

We finish our glass and then a knock comes to my room. I quickly decided to hide the bottle but Ai stopped me in doing so.

"Wait. Its Kurumi-chan."

"Sigh*, I see."

She stands up from the bed and goes towards the door elegantly. She opens the door and I saw Kurumi standing there. She is wearing a sleeveless black suit which is showing her chest. She comes inside and stands near the window with a sweet expression.

 She comes inside and stands near the window with a sweet expression

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So Kiyo~, How do I look~?" asked Kurumi.

"Sexy."

"Ara~, Ara~, then lets enjoy this night together~." she said.

"Indeed Kurumi-chan. Here." said Ai.

"Thanks, Ai-chan. Its been a while." said Kurumi.

Ai then gives us both glass of whiskey to Me and Kurumi. We take it and start drinking to full content. After finishing the full bottle, the aroma of alcohol is coming from all three of our mouths and these two quickly starting to get undressed.

After removing their bikinis, they both are naked in my bed. At this time, I decided to let Hornikoji to take control and switchs with him.

"Leave it to me."

I also remove all my clothes and T-rex got excited just by looking at them.

"My, My, its got hard." said Kurumi.

"Let me take care of it." said Ai.

Kurumi nods her head and falls on me from the side. I lay down on my bed and Kurumi & Me engaged in a kiss. Our lips meet and we inserted our tongue in each other mouths for complete dominance.

I feel something errie and see that Ai is sucking my dick with her mouth. The pleasure I am feeling is beyond amazing. I use my hand and start joggling the breasts of Kurumi who in return moan in pleasure.

"Mhn~."

We kiss for some minutes, saliva sticking out between our lips and drenching odour of alcohol in our breaths.

"Switch."

Kurumi said & Ai comes infront of me while Kurumi takes her place. She puts my dick in her mouth and start sucking it, the tip with her tongue. Whereas Ai & Me start kissing in the same manner.

"I am cumming."

Ai quickly brokes the kiss and I cum all my sperm into the mouth of Kurumi. Ai takes this chance & they both kiss each other. They both gulped my sperm which Kurumi shared in the kiss with Ai.

"Tasty~." said Ai.

"Lets go to next level but I am first now~." said Kurumi.

She instantly stands up from her spot and puts my dick in her vagina. Slowly she start shaking her hips and we both are feeling pleasures from each other. She put her hand on her mouth to keep her moans silent.

I grabs Ai and start sucking her boobs. She in return start moaning and kissing my neck. I used my middle finger and put it in Ai entrance. I started moving it and feel the wetness of her pussy.

"Ahh~, Ahhh~. Kiyo~."

"Mhnn~."

A\N : And done. I am really sorry, but I am not too versed in writing lemons 🍋. In the future, I might make a long chapter on lemon, If I feel like making it. Who knows? Well see ya, Good Bye.