He places his finger under her chin and makes her looks at him, their eyes meet, he can clearly see the love for himself in those eyes. Neil smiles lightly, kisses her forehead and separating from her, says "I love you "

" I hate you " She gives this instant reply with a pout in return for his "I love you", to which Neil smiles.

" Accha! You hate me ?" She nods with pout on which Neil smiles again

" Kamaal hai, jis se nafrat karti ho usi ki lambi umar ke liye vrat rakha hai tumne...." He says this to her with a teasing smile to which Avni gets shocked, she had forbidden her mother then why did she tell this to him...But at the same time, even if it is so, she will not admit it to him.

" Huh, kisne kaha ki maine vrat rakha hai....maine koi vrat nahi rakha, aapko koi galatfahmi hui hai.....( and after saying this she thinks something )
oh accha ab main samjhi to aap is wajah se yehaan aaye hai...." Neil looks at her with a smile at this.

" bilkul, ab meri jaan ne mere liye vrat rakha hai to uska vrat todne to mujhe aana hi tha n...." He says lovingly to which Avni looks at him with a tight smile.

" Oh no, fir to aapka aana waste ho gya, kyonki maine koi vrat nahi rakha hai...."

" Accha ?" He asks on which she nods yes with tight smile

Neil sees her and suddenly Neil who was already standing close to her, takes his hand from behind her waist and pulls her closer to him, due to which both of their chests collide due to which she gets shocked for a moment but then composes herself and asks him to leave her but Neil keeps his hold on her soft yet firm.

" hmm, Kisi ne btaaya nahi tumhe ki vrat me jhooth nahi bolte aur abhi hi tumne 2 jhooth bol diye...." He speaks while putting her hair on her ear and she responds by trying to come out of his grip

" Huh, maine koi jhooth nahi bola....aur Chhodiye mujhe...."

" wo to kabhi nahi chhodunga.... aur you hate me ye sabse bada jhooth aur tumne vrat nahi rakha hai... ye dusra jhooth....." She looks at him at this

" Accha chalo, Now we leave all these things, I know: you have kept a fast for me... By the way, you are wreaking havoc in this red suit....jaan le logi kya meri, meri jaan...." When she hears this, a shy smile appears on her face but she immediately hides it.

" Chhodiye mujhe, mujhe niche jaana hai...." she again tries to come out from his grip

" Kyon, niche tumhara kya kaam.... jaisa tumne kaha ki tumne vrat nahi rakha aur niche to wo log hai jinhe puja karni hai....toh tumhe to puja karni nahi hogi....right?
toh chalo hum ek kaam karte hai, hum yehi rehte hai aur hum humari.... " He says this while leaning towards her but before he can do any mischief she pushes him back again and this time, taking the opportunity, she is about to go towards the door to go out but Neil is fast and stops her steps by holding her wrist from behind.

He smiles seeing her back and comes closer to her, Avni does not dare to turn back but she is able to feel his closeness due to which she is getting nervous and presses her lips in nervousness.

Neil stands close behind her but does not release his hold on her wrist, he looks at her and then moves her open hair aside to reveal her exposed back due to the design of her suit, her suit has a deep cut design at the back through which almost her back is visible and that design is tied with just one string.

Neil leans towards her and kisses her back, to which he sees her shrugging her back slightly. he smiles lightly seeing his effect on her and then he turns her towards himself and makes her face him and he sees how the blush has adorned her face.