" Huh " Saying this she rolls her eyes

" Waise aaj yehaan aane ki wajah tum ho....." Saying this, he moves towards her and seeing that Avni who was already in front of the mirror, she starts taking her steps back due to which she collides with the dressing table which stops her steps and Neil quickly captures her between himself and the dressing table, she looks at him.

" Kya kar rahe hai...." Neil looks at her smiling lovingly at her question.

" Filhaal to main kuch nahi kar raha, par agar tum izaazt do toh main aage badh sakta hu...." He speaks with his mischievous smile, playing with her hair leaning towards her, placing it on her ear....at the same time, this action of his gives her slight goosebumps and at the same time, her heart beat also increases.....Firstly, she is getting nervous due to their closeness after so many days,
And then if someone comes here and sees them together in the room, she becomes afraid of that.

And before he does anything while leaning towards her, Avni places her hand on his chest due to which he straightens up but he still doesn't free her from himself and between the dressing table, he looks at her to which Avni says

" Dur rahiye mujh se aur mujh se baat bhi mat kijiye...." At these words he looks at her, just now she was hugging him and now this

" What is all this Avni... I don't understand what you want...ek traf tum mera intezaar kar rahi thi aur ab dur rehne ko bol rahi ho....?"

" Kisne kaha ki main aapka intezaar kar rahi thi...." she asked, Yes, she was waiting for him, but why should she accept this?

" Tum ne...." She looks at him at this

" tumhari in aankhon ne kaha ki tum mera intezaar kar rahi thi....Har baar sabd jruri nahi hote dil ki baat kehne ke liye, Looking at you it is clear that you are missing me as much as I am missing you...to fir ab ye narazgi kaisi ?"

" Huh, You are not missing me, if you did then you would have come earlier, not today, but Noo, aap nahi aaye...Your love is limited to phone calls only..."

Now this is also his fault, she forbade him not to come here, And respecting her word, he did not come here, but after what Raj told him today, how can he not come here?

But at the same time he understands that now she is only angry because he did not come to meet her earlier... meaning there is no other complaint now.

And without dragging it further, he also accepts his this mistake.

" OK, meri galti hai, I'm sorry...mujhe tumse pehle aakar milna chahiye tha par baby tumne hi mnaa kiya tha to fir agar main aata to tumhara hi mood kharab hota aur main aisa nahi karna chahta tha..." he said on which she sees him

" Accha to fir aaj kaise aa gye, aaj mera mood kharab nahi hoga ?" On this he sees her....What should he say now, this girl has prepared answers to everything he says.

" And since when did you become so obedient...aap kab se Meri baate maanne lage....?"

" Dekho, main humesha tumhari baate maanta hu....iss baat par tum complain nahi kar sakti...."

" Huh.... she has no answer to his truth, yes it is true, he accepts everything she says and this thing makes her feel more guilty somewhere but she doesn't understand why she is not able to apologize to him.

Seeing her silent and now looking down like this, Neil smiles slightly and seeing her like this, hearing her complaining and the way she hugged him a few moments ago makes him understand that she also wants to talk to him as desperately as he wants to talk to her...But somehow, due to the distance that came between them for the first time, she has become a little confined in front of him, She is not able to show her complete emotions in front of him even if she wants to, She is not able to tell him that she wants to talk to him, she wants to hug him, how much she missed him.