Tyrswing: Never mess with the hosts of Truth Or Dare books guys, it never ends well. 
*Puts on shades*. 

Clemont: But, scientifically, how does it always end with you making fools of us? *Shining glasses*

Tyrswing: Science cannot figure out what it doesn't know, Clemont. We TorD hosts are above it. 

Clemont: According to the latest sci-

Bonnie: Shut up big brother! Your theories always ends up blowing up either way! 

Tyrswing: Damn Bonnie, I knew there was some roast energy inside you, but telling your brother up front? That's worth a cup of coffee I would say.

Max: anyway host, what do you have today for us?

Tyrswing: Glad you asked Max, the readers did not let me down(only halfway), and we have more dares. Fireplace?

The fireplace coughs and sneezes before it spits out a bunch of envelopes. Host picks up the closest one. 

Tyrswing: Thanks, and we...oof, *opens envelope*. I see. 

Bonnie: What does it say?

Tyrswing: I'm not a hundred percent sure this is a dare more like a demand of sort. AtharvPandey_14 sent a long one, first telling me to have you all watch and react to a link, an Amourshipping AMV with the song Señorita by Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes, once a pop-couple but now broken up. 

Bonnie: MY SHIP!

May and Dawn: I LOVE THAT SONG!

Drew: May as well make my debut *sudden microphone and voice change*. Land in Miami, the air was hot from summer rain, sweat dripping off me, before I even knew her name, la-la-la, It felt like ooh, la-la-la. 

Tyrswing: Damn, didn't know the green-haired Edward Cullen wannabee had it in him to sing

Boys: DAMN BOI! ROASTED

May: WHEN DID YOU KNOW HOW TO SING DREW?! *Hearts in eyes*

Drew: Well..ehhh, recently?

Bonnie: CONTESTSHIPPING!

Tyrswing: Wait a minute, we totally forgot to do the dare! *SNAP*

Nothing happens. 

Tyrswing: huh? *SNAP*. When did powers have a malfunctioning option? 

Leaf: Hey host, maybe it is because we have already seen the amv? 

Tyrswing: ...you already saw it? 

Nods.

Tyrswing: THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT IN DARING IT THEN???????

Gary: Sucks to be you author!

Tyrswing: YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! ONLY I GET TO DO THAT!

The host smacks Gary so he flies to the moon. 

Ash: Woah, how did you do that host?

Tyrswing: Nobody but me is allowed to have a crack at that bloody fourth wall *angry breathing* 

Leaf: Good reminder then to never get on this guy's badside, again *Sweatdrops*

Bonnie: Sucks to be you all cause I'm on his best side

Tyrswing: Might as well see what else we have received, since I may have already performed one dare by accident

Host picks up another envelope.