Chapter 17✨

After all the things everyone settled down. Taksh already knew everyone but meeting them in person being there reletive not enemy was a different feeling for him. From the time Abeer told reyansh everything about Aparuja he developed a different kind of emotion for her it was as her respect in his eyes was now way more.

The haldi function started within no time with everyone cheering and enjoying. They all made there way towards the garden area where the functions are going to be held. There was a curtain separating it into two different areas the tight one for groom and left for the bride.

First Aadith's haldi rituals were going to be performed and then ainak's. The elder ladies of house made there way towards Aadith's part and started the rituals. Shivi was taking the left over bowl full of haldi back to kitchen when suddenly she was held by her arm and was dragged to another room.

She she got scared and was about to screem but the person who dragged her shut her mouth instantly with his hand he was none other than our Ashwath. Shivi got relaxed seeing his face but the expressions on her face changed from fear to anger she glared at himand jerked his hand off. "Are you a kidnaper or what?why you always keep dragging me here and there minister sahab!" She complained but he instead of answering held her waist and pulled her towards himself. He tucked the hair strand falling on her face behind her ears and kept staring at her directly in her eyes.

She was lost in his eyes the favourite part of her's in his facial features. She was so lost in it that she didn't noticed when he took the haldi paste in his hands from the bowl and applied it on her cheeks, she felt something wet on her cheeks and realised that he just applied haldi on her face she looked at him with widened eyes and a mouth slightly ajar but before she could say anything or scold him he started moving his face closer to hers her heartbeat quick in she was feeling very restless he kept moving his face more closer to hers and touched his cheeks with her's making the paste on her cheeks get on his cheeks too.

"I am not a kidnapper but you surely are cause you have kidnapped my heart and held me your captive for lifelong and for your second question if I would ask you normally to come with me you would denied on instant that's why I like to drag you with me wherever I want because that's my right on my wife whom I love immensely." Saying so he pulled her more closer to himself. She looked at him and a slight smile was adorning her face she kept her arms around his neck and asked with slight mischiefness "kya baat hai minister sahab Aaj aap bade romantic ho rahe hai??" Hearing her question he slightly chukled and answered "vo ka hai na ki hamari biwi bahut hi khubsurat lag Rahi hai Aaj to sala Dil Zara behak sa gaya or upar se ye hamare nam ki haldi unke galo per bahut saj rahi hai to ab to Dil or bhi bekabu sa ho Gaya hai doctor Sahiba Zara check krke batao ki sala ye konsi bimari hai."

Hearing him she laughed out loud and put her forehead on his chest in same position and answered "according to me it is very dangerous disease for you minister sahab this is called as loveria and let me warn you this disease has no cure." She played along with him to which he hugged her even more tightly and answered "is that so than don't worry I don't even want to get cured I wanna live with these disease life long."

On the other hand Aadith's rituals was completed and now the same haldi was being applied to ainak. Aparuja was taking Aadith's haldi on ainak's side when she bumped into someone and the haldi she was holding was now on her and the person she bumped into. She looked up and saw it was reyansh looking at his hands and clothes horrified and her expressions changed from clam to anger seeing him "what's your problem magarmach? Can't you walk normally is it necessary for you to always bump into me! Ahh hnn sarri haldi Gira dii magarmach kahin ka" she murdered the last part to herself. Reyansh looked at her and sighed before replying "listen miss this was an accident and the other day was your fault so don't start an argument pls." Hearing him she was about to start again "you..." But was interrupted by her mother saying "are don't fight appu it isn't anyone's fault and don't worry this things are taken as a good sign now I guess next turn is your boths of getting married." They both looked at her horrified.

And as if this statement was not enough other members also joined them shital joined saying "exactly hamare time per bhi yahi hua tha shagun ki haldi galti se daudte daudte Hamre hath se Inhe lag gai thi or ab dekho Aaj apni beti ki haldi kr va rahe hai." And this statement of her was like a bullet for them horrifying them to core. Aparuja glared at everyone and replied "enough guys it would have have happened if it was a normal circumstance but this case as you all know isn't normal so stop getting your all hopes high do you guys even know what you are taking about. Unbelievable!!" At the same time Ashwath and shivalika to came to the place.

Daksh who was enjoying this till now interrupted his mother interrupted "why mumma! This is soo awesome like just a paste droped on you and then it makes you a pair wowww like paste the cupid!!haha" he started laughing on his own joke Aparuja glared at him and he controlled his laugh but Taksh in the other hand was just observing reyansh the way he stand the way he talk and the way he looks at Aparuja something was different going on in his mind. Reyansh on the other hand cleared his throat and left from their immediately saying "excuse me!".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyaaaaaaa lovely peoples
So here is the new chapter for you all hope you enjoyed......
And the next chapter will be released when this chapter will get 300 votes......sooo till then byyy byyy......