Chapter 15✨

Aadith was consoling his sister as not to worry, and Ashwath and Shivalika was still trying to figure out what was happening. Ugraya's happy mood with aparuja's grumpiness and on top of that her phone was not with her which was no less than a miracle as it was her lifeline obviously after THEM who are yet to arrive.

Just then there arrived Abeer and reyansh who were discussing something among themselves. Abeer was a bit serious today despite the happiness he got yesterday night, the thing was as they returned he got a tab that there can be a attack planned for today's function as the evening party will consist of many popular and important faces of both political and buisness world.

Abeer asked Rey in a whispered tone "sure the tab isn't to distract us?" To which rey replied in a same tone with a stoic face "no captain, something is really up but we don't know what it is!" Hearing him Abeer left a sigh but nodded. He roamed his eyes to look at the arrangements and to find something suspicious but his sea green eyes clashed with greeish hazel one who was looking after the arrangements in hall. As there eyes clashed a tiny smile adorned Abeer's face making the other one blush a bit. It was definitely a sight to see THE ANGRY YOUNG MAN UGRAYA SINGH CHAUHAN blushing.

To their luch Ashwath saw the interaction who was looking at his baby brother from a time being to make out what is going on and hence catched the little hue of red on ugraya's cheeks. Seeing the interaction he got the idea of what might have happened so his brother is in such a good mood and he can't help but smile content on seeing his kid brother happy after years.

Here reyansh was doing the same by keeping an eye on his surroundings, and while doing so his eyes found the face which was troubling him from last evening, she seemed to be in distress to him like a very impatient person waiting for something more precious than life for them. He frowned seeing her like that and in the moment her eyes found him staring at her she can't help but raise a eyebrow at him. Reyansh who was busy staring at her and thinking came out of his trance and shook his head giving her a very tiny smile which would you know if only you are paying very close attention to him.

Shivalika who noticed the smile on Ashwath's face was now even more confused, she held the sleeves of his kurta and gave it tug to gain his attention, on feeling the tug on his sleeve he looked at his wife who was now having frown on her face which he found adorable. Shivi looked at him with puppy dog eyes and asked "please care to explain now what kind of treasure you got that you are smiling tooo." Ashwath chukled a bit on her whinning and answered "well I got my treasure way back today someone else got his that's why he is happy." Shivalika looked at him as he has horns , she still couldn't get the meaning. Seeing her confused face Ashwath pinched her nose and said "no need to run your horses so fast, just get now everything is settling at where it should be." She still didn't get what he was saying but nonetheless smiled looking at the content in his face which was again a rare sight.

As they all were interacting our groom here was waiting very impatiently of his to be wife's arrival after all he too waited for years for this day. He was continuously glancing towards the stairs with a stilled heart waiting for the queen who rule over his heart. And as if God pity him for his state the ladies descended the stairs with his soon to be wife looking like a real angel to him, he was so lost in the beauty in front of him that didn't realise he was getting looks from surroundings.

Ainak who was descending the stairs with a racing heartbeat felt a gaze on her which was making her heart go wild now, she slowly lifted her lashes to look at the culprit and found the one which is like a Maze for her as she always gets lost in it.
There interaction was disturbed by clearing of throats right throats as Abeer and Ashwath both stood beside him on each side breaking his trance. Ashwath kept a hand on his left shoulder while Abeer on his right. Ashwath said in teasing manner "atleast have a tiny bit of shame of staring at my sister in front of me." To which he replied "well can't, cause have learn to be besharam from the best." and winked at him indicating that besharam as him. Abeer snorted from beside getting the hidden meaning.