Chapter 10✨

After some time shivalika's sobb's died down, and they both just kept sitted there in calm and comfortable silence, Ashwath was lost in his own thoughts while still holding her close to himself by her waist, Shivalika saw him in such deep thinking and asked "what are you thinking?" , hearing her soft voice he came out of his trance and looked at her, he let out a heavy sigh and with his free hand he tuck a hair stand behind her ear and caressing her cheeks reply "Nothing special, was just wondering if there are some new tricks I haven't used to torture peoples, cause I swear I am going to give them a good chase for their DEATH."

Shivalika looked at him with slightly widened eyes but then sighed knowing him. She tried to lighten the mood by her usual techniques which was her drama, "hey Mahadev, ham yaha logo ki jaan bachane ke tareeke dhundte hai or hamare PATI logo ko Marne ke, ye kaisi jodi banadi aapne." Ashwath was looking at her with amusement and Chuckled slightly on her complain to BABA, he tightened his hold on her and said "ka doctor Sahiba jodi pasand nahi aai ka tumko, thik hai koi na ham ker lenge kissi minster ki beti se shadi,vese bhi bahut......"

He couldn't complete his sentence as she kept her palm over his mouth and was glaring at him angrily which he found rather cute. "Khabardar agar ye socha bhi to , Kasam bata rahe hai minister sahab jaan le lenge ham aapki vo bhi aapke hi bhayanak tarreko se, bhale hi kissi ko pata nhi per shadi ho chuki hai aapki or is vakt aap apni biwi k sath hi hai agar galti se bhi koi ladki aai na to aankhe noch lenge ham uski." She was threatening him by holding his collar and glaring directly at his eyes.

Ashwath looked at her with amusement shinning in his eyes "I guess just now someone was complaining that she find ways to save someone's life but now she is threatening to take someone's life, what a change. But don't worry biwi, I am not going to marry anyone else, hell I am not even interested to see someone else rather than my Wife my doctor Sahiba." Saying so he joined their foreheads and she mumbled "that's better." To which he chukled softly.

At that very moment something stucked her and she separated herself from him only to get panicked "oo shit shit shit..." Seeing her like this Ashwath asked her "What happened? Why are you panicking like this" to which she she gave him a look and pouting lips and tears at bay "I didn't completed my shopping and from tomorrow the functions are starting what am I going to wear?" Hearing her he sighed and cupped her cheeks "don't worry your dresses are already here, see" saying he pointed at the several bags kept on couch, she looked at the bags and then glanced at him and then again at the bags she asked through her eyes as 'he bought it' to which he nooded.

A wide grin adorned her face instantly and she instantly rab towards the couch leaving him feeling the lose of her heat. But nevertheless he smiled Seeing her excitement. Shivalika opened the bags one by one and was surprised to see the dresses, she turned towards him with a single raised eyebrow and said "kya bat hai minister sahab, adhe dresses jaise mujhe pasand hai or adhe jaise aapko." Saying she moved towards him and engulfed him in the garland of her hands around his neck and continue "soch lijiye agar kissi ne mujhe mere pasand se alag dresses me dekha to unhe Shaq na hojae."

Hearing her he held her waist with his both hands and pulled her towards him resulting her chest to touch with his, he bent his head a little and said in a voice sending shivers down her spine and goosebumps arising in her body "Hamne tumko ye diya hi isiliye hai taki logo ko pata chale ki tum unki haisiyat se bahar ho, sala ab har kissi ko to marte nahi phir sakte na ham Mrs. SHIVALIKA ASHWATH SINGH CHAUHAN to unko tumse dur rakhne k liye kuch to karna hi padega na." She was just looking in his eyes where she could clearly see the possessiveness with lots of love, she gave him a adorable smile and an look which says 'nice, I am impressed ' to which he just bowed a little making her laugh.

This was the first time in the past 3 years that they were spending time like this like a real couple, both were at content today, Aswath thought that by staying away from her he is doing right thing, he is keeping her safe but was never at rest but now by spending time with her having her in his arms he realised that this was his real heaven his peace his rest so what if there is still danger lurking out he knows he will keep her and everyone safe but now atleast he can start showing his feelings to her, start spending time with her in private, shower her in his love, the realisation sented a feeling of joy and warm to his chest making him smile in content looking at her.

Shivalika was no less, she was on cloud nine as don't know how many times she has prayed for this for him being close to her for him talking to her normally for him spending time with her, she knows he was scared due to the events happens in his life continuously, and didn't want anyone he loves to get hurt but still how she wished that for once he come out of his shell and hold her and today this happened, she didn't knew now for how long this moment is going to stay but she wanted this moments all her life and she prayed the same now running in his arms and hidding her self in his chest.

They both were standing in each other's arms feeling each other's warm but their moment was disturbed by the ringing of Ashwath's phone, he glanced towards the clock and it was past midnight. They separated and Ashwath took his phone which he kept on bed and saw ugraya calling, he picked it up and his jaw clenched with furry in his eyes hearing his words.
"Bhaiya, we got them."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyaaa peoples so I am back with another update...
And thank you for all your wishes my health is stable now...
Enjoy 💖
And what you guys think about the mystry...when and how did they got married???