Chapter 1 ✨

ASSI GHAT, KASHI , BANARAS.

It was again a blissful morning of Monday, and as usual the ghat which was the definition of silence a while ago was started to be the place for being peaceful for others as people make their way towards it

It was again a blissful morning of Monday, and as usual the ghat which was the definition of silence a while ago was started to be the place for being peaceful for others as people make their way towards it. Some for mischief, some to offer their prayers, some to find their solace and why wouldn't they as that was the place full of peace, harmony and peoples beliefs.

As the sun rises clearing its path through the auspicious river someone also raised from the river with eyes closed and calmness on his face which was looking as if lord has incarnated his own face while making him , a auspicious thread was highlighting his bare torso and chest. It seems as he just rised taking a snan, as he opened his eyes it seems as his eyes are having their own compitition with the sun as who has more shine, burn and determination in them.

He came out of the river with the sun himself hiding behind his head giving him the crown of his brightness, the man then coming out held the pot from priest's hand and turned towards the direction of sun offering the water in it to the lord. He then took the plate of essentials and made his way towards his source of energy, his source of sanity, his source of calmness, his everything, HIS MAHADEV, HIS BABA". On reaching the temple the man felt as he came out of all his troubles just by having a glimpse of his BABA.

He then started his worshiping but at the same time their a commotion started out of the temple, there were already 50 men's present from the time the men entered the ghat with him. But now again 50 came and stood at an alert position as if they knew already something is going to happen and within no time their was voices of gun shots, and blasts startling the whole place. Peoples there started running and the men's present there started fighting with the opponents preventing them from entering the temple.

People present inside were panicking as what will happen now but the person remain unfaced as he was already possessed by his Pooja. Almost after 30 mins his Pooja completed and he rose up from his place bowing one last time for now in front of his lord seeking his blessings. He then turned and the priest their who stood scared came an applied tilak to him and he then started walking out of the temple. His calm and composed demnour now changing to something very feirce. As he descended the stairs the sun accepted his defeat seeing the fire blazing in his eyes challenging him more to compete.

He took his gun from the men standing at the end stair bowing holding his gun in both of his hands, without a warning he started shooting at the opponents and in no time the ghat which was all claen was now bathed with their blood as each of his bullet hitted them at their centres. He was standing their unfazed between as lord Shiva himself between all the shamshan fires. He then looked at his men and asked in a voice which could send shivers run down anyone's body making them go week in seconds " Who had the audacity to disturb me at this time of the day." The men bowed in front of him and replied "Thakur, sir." Hearing the name his face became more feirce and stoic.