Chapter 7✨

As minakshi get to know that Shivalika didn't even started her shopping an idea struck her mind. She looked at Ashwath who was discussing something with Ugraya and said "so my daughter dearest when are you planning to go for shopping and as I know how great your shopping skills are I am sending anini with you and you both brothers stop your political matters and go with my daughter as I don't trust anybody after that filthy human beings arrival." She said first sentence looking at girls and the last looking at boys. But Ashwath interrupted saying "sorry maa, I can't I have meetings back to back and work lined up, but don't worry I'll send my most trusted mens with them and ugraya will accompany them too." . Shivalika who was beaming with happiness till now hearing Ashwath's words her face feel down and sadness took over her heart.

Ashwath glanced at her and finding sadness in her eyes his heart clenched he was very well aware of the reason behind but today's meeting was important to attend as he has already delayed it thrice. Shivalika looked at him and their eyes met, Ashwath tried to convey his apology and reason through his eyes and Shivalika being the another part of his soul get what he was trying to convey and gave him a assuring smile with a nod which he replied with his own small smile. Their interaction gone unnoticed by everyone who was busy discussing where and when to take Shivalika for shopping.

As they all were discussing, shivalika sneaked to Ashwath's side and whispered in a fun manner "think about your decision again minister sahab, what if I look stunning and hot in an outfit and someone their tried to hit on me." Ashwath glanced at her Said with same noughty manner "don't worry, doctor Sahiba if someone even tried to I know you know it very well how to kick someone's balls hard and remaining my brother is more than enough for it." She again tried her luck saying "okay we can consider that but what if that thakur plotted something and by chance something happened to me or more often let's consider he kidnapped me and then seprate me from you forever, then what you will do han?" Without any intension she hitted the spot he was scared of, Ashwath's jaw clenched hearing the words and his heart sank at the mere imagination still he answered without letting her know about his fear. "First, my BABA himself has gave you to me and I know he won't seprate you from me ever again not until I take my last breath in your arms and Second, if that bastard even tried to do something like that I'll show him the way to hell in most Crucial way ever the way he couldn't even think of." His jaw was clenched and hand was fisted tight while saying this shivalika could see the fire igniting in his eyes, she sighed knowing he is tensed now so she secretly took his hand in hers and gave it a light assuring squize.

Ashwath looked at their joined hands and then at her he nodded feeling her warmth and untangle their hands with heavy heart. He looked at the trio still busy in their own world or more often the mother-daughter duo eating ugraya's ears telling him about everything he called them "so everyone it's enough of the discussion now, I am leaving for office and you guys complete your shopping as soon as possible as ugraya has to join me later, so have a good day." He left saying but not before giving a last glance at Shivalika. After that the trio that includes ainak, shivalika and ugraya with Ashwath's most trusted mens left for shivalika's shopping.

They were at the most amazing mall of Banaras and were shopping or more precise trying to buy for shivalika from more than 2 hours as she couldn't find anything upto her taste. Ugraya was sitted with his head rested on his hands and ainak was sitting with bundle of clothes in her hands with Shivalika standing with each pair in her each hands trying to choose. Ugraya couldn't handle more and picked his phone to dialled the number which would only help him in this condition. Here Ashwath was in a meeting regarding the fiascos happening in some cities just then his phone ringed indicating ugraya's call, he excused himself and picked it up only to hear a length of cusses from another side, "listen and listen very carefully bhaiya come here right now and tackle your girl or soon you need to meet your one and only brother in a mental asylon." Ugraya said frustrated already. Hearing him Ashwath chukled softly as he knows what great of a shopper his doctor Sahiba is.

Ashwath cut the call saying he'll be there soon to which ugraya took a breath of relief and looked at the girls only to pull his hairs again in frustration. Ashwath looked at the members sitted in cabin and said in his authoritative tone "sorry for the interruption but there is an urgent work which needs my attention right away but don't worry we will continue this meeting in evening itself." Dismissing them he stood up and went towards his destination to calm his lioness who sure be creating fuss about her clothes. As Ashwath reached inside the mall everyone there stood attentive on seeing their CM in front of them whom they admire a lot and respect as their god, as he was moving towards the shop a little kid not more than 5 came to him saying "sir, this is for you as a return gift for all you have done for orphan children like us." Saying so she forwarded a small boutique of flowers towards him. Ashwath bent down towards her level with gaurds surrounding them as a circular layer and accepted the bouquet with a small smile and patted her head. He then stood up and again went towards the shop, only to get panicked himself.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyaaa peoples
Here's the new chapter for you all
Hope you all enjoyed 💖
And sorry for late update as my health is not good night now
Hope you all will understand 🤧