Chapter 8✨

As Ashwath reached the store he found ainak sitting with her head in her hands with a very worried and panicked expression and ugraya and Shivalika were nowhere in sight. He reached towards her and kept his hand on her shoulder to which she jerked and looked behind, as she saw her brother she couldn't control more and burst in tears standing and hugging him tightly. Ashwath took his baby sister in his embrace and asked "Aina, princess, what happened? Why are you crying? And where is ugraya and Shivalika?" Ainak looked at him and answered in a sobbing voice "bhaiya, bh..ai..ya.., shi...sivu she...she is mi... missing a..and...Bhai...has..has gone to fi..find..her."

As Ashwath heard those words it was like ground has slipped beneath his feets, his world has collapsed, he remembered about what Shivalika has said to him about her getting kidnapped and it was like he would die any moment if she gets a single scratch to, he looked at ainak and caress her cheeks saying "nothing would happened to her, you trust your brothers right she will be in front of you within 10 minutes safe and sound I promise you. Non stop crying and wait for me till I bring her."

Ashwath exit the store leaving to office best mens behind with his sister and take out his phone to call his brother as he was about to dial the number ugraya himself came there painting and panic seeing his brother there he bowed down as he was not able to look at him due to guilt of not doing his work properly he was supposed to keep her safe but he failed. Ashwath look at him and he know what is going on in his mind get his hand on the shoulder and squeeze it a little as telling it is not his fault but Ugraya hugged him instead saying "I am sorry, I am really sorry Bhaiya I know what you...you would be going through now but I swear I kept eyes on both of them, I just went out to call you and when I came back Aina was looking here and there for her, I checked the whole mall but..but Bhabhi maa is no where bhaiya , I am sorry "

Ashwath pull out slightly from his embrace and cupped his cheeks as father would do when their kis is sorry about some mischief "I know ugra, you would have done your best job and it is not your fault, don't be sorry about anything okay now it's not the time to be like this you want you bhabhi maa back right then we have to find her anyhow, and I had promised my sister that her best friend will be in front of her within next 10 minutes and I trust you will help me to fulfill my promise." Ugraya nooded his head and turned towards the gaurds telling them the strategy.

Ashwath was not looking less than a lion right now, he was fuming with anger but he has kept it in check. As per ugraya's plan he took the gaurds with him checking all the stores and rooms of the mall whereas Ashwath with some of the gaurds was checking the corridors ans main arena of the mall. As he was near a area which was as silent as a funeral and no human sing with all the lights off he frowned, he called the employ which was with him telling about all the places and asked "the whole mall is lightening but this place is as dark as sky , why?"  The employ who was already Shivering said slaughtering "sir, tg..this place is..under construction..and there are no lights in here that's why nobody comes here often." Ashwath nooded but there was something which 2as telling him to go in there.

He moved towards the place and guards was about to follow him but out of nowhere they heard some commotion indicating that the media is near Ashwath sighed frustratingly and mentioned the guards to stop them and send them away, they were hesitant for a moment as they don't want him 5o go in that dark place alone but they eventually remembered whom they are worrying about he the devil himself when time calls so what would dark do to him. They bowed at him and with the employee moved towards the commotion to stop the media.

Ashwath took a deep breath and entered there with just small light of his mobile touch as he was moving further his heart beat was increasing with each step he took, he was thinking about what if he found shivalika in here in such a dark and horrible place, his soul shuddered at the thought and the same moment he heard muffle voices and banging of door from further in, as he move again the voices become more clear making him more anxious and relieved at the same time. He heard the voice he was desperate to listen shivalika was in there shouting "help, is someone there please open the door I am stuck in here, is someone there." There was a mix of fear anxiety and soreness in her voice as it seems she was  crying in there.

Without a second thought he opened the door wich was close from outside and come face to face with the most important person in his life as shivalika saw his face in the dim light of his torch she again burst in tears and ran in his arms. Ashwath took her in his embrace the moment she ran to him and it was like the soul again entered his body, she was crying hysterically in his arms and unknowingly tears left from his eyes too seeing her in front of him safe. "Shhhh, rona band kariye doctor Sahiba, dekhe ham aagae na aapke minister sahab aapke samne hai jaan, kuch nhi hoga aapko ham kuch nhi hone denge, aap janti hai na aapke aansu bilkul nhi pasand hame band ker dijiye inhe bahana." He said cooing her in his embrace. "Aapne itni der kyu krdi aane mein, aap jante Hain na hame andhere se kitna dar lagta hai, ham bahot dar gae the vo, vo log unhone hame yaha band ker diya hamare sath....hamare sath za.. zabardasti krne ki bhi koshish ki, hame yaha se le jae minister sahab" she said sobbing, hearing her the anger he was holding at bay overpowered he asked her with eyes wide and thundering voice "kiski itni himmat jo Ashwath Singh Chauhan ki jaan ko chune ki bhi jurrat ki"  Shivalika looked at him and replied "ham nahi jante, bas aap hame yaha se le chalo agar agar vo log phir aa gae to, hame Jana hai please hame bahar nikalo yaha se hame Jana hai." She was very close to her panick attack

And now that Ashwath noticed her State he felt like an idiot to talk like that except for getting her out. He lift her up bridal style and held her close to his heart. Shivalika cuddled like a small ball in his arms as hiding her self when he bought her out there was no one and then in the lights he saw her face clearly and his heart panged seeing the slap mark on her face and bruised lips. He did nothing but bought her out hiding from the people and media, he already texted ugraya to bring ainak and gaurds to back of the mall. As soon as he reached there he saw them and the cars ready. As soon as ainak saw the state of Shivalika she ran towards her, Ashwath put her down but close enough to himself, ainak took her in her embrace but unlike questioning her she remained silent Seeing her and took her to the car. Ashwath wanted to be with her but he can't I'm the presence of so many peoples. But he knew what he have to do right now..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyaaa peoples...
Here is the new chapter for you all
Hope you enjoyed...