It appeared her deduction was correct as the inside of the room did look like a RV trailer, the space being cramped and a steering wheel at the very front. Luckily for her, it appeared it had been connected to an electrical source which gave the room light. Looking at the roof, Eunbi then realizes that must've been the metal that was sticking out from the ground.

"How long did it take Sohye to bury this thing here?" She wonders as she takes a look around. On one of the tables, Eunbi notices a framed photo similar to the one she'd seen at Nayoung's place which all but confirmed that this was, in fact, Sohye's place.

When Eunbi reaches the back of the RV, she sees a small desk. She quietly sifts through it until she sees another photo that was older than the others. It was a younger version of Sohye, and next to her was a familiar face- Hyewon.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to look through people's things?" A voice suddenly says which raises the hairs all over Eunbi's body. She had to fight back the instinctive urge to turn and look at who she knew it was.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to mess with people's memories, Sohye?" The older girl asks back, still not turning around.

"I see you've gotten smarter. It's going to be tough to fight though without looking at me, right?" Eunbi scans the desk for anything useful until her eyes land on a mirror. That's when she thought of a theory. It was a risky one, but given the situation, she didn't have many options. It was all based on something Nayoung had mentioned while they were eating earlier.

"Sohye always wore shades, even at our picture takings, because she just couldn't look at people directly."

Eunbi hears footsteps slowly approaching, keeping her eye on the mirror the whole time. The second she sees Sohye's reflection, she drops low and trips her with a sweeping kick. The older girl then grabs a plate from the sink and tosses it up towards the ceiling, shattering the lights.

"Yah, I just installed those bulbs!" Sohye shouts while getting up off the ground. The RV was now pitch black. Eunbi runs out, wanting to head back up only to realize the hatch was now shut.

"You're not getting out of here unscathed, Eunbi." Sohye's voice echoes through the tunnel. The older girl remains quiet, closing her eyes waiting for the perfect moment.

Eunbi had had some training drills like this before back at campus. In an effort to keep their other senses as sharp as their vision, Bae Yoon-jeong made them do some combat training in the dark. It was tough at first, but it was Eunbi who ended up being the best at it. Now, she was hoping the work would translate.

"Kwon Eunbi...you're just a regular human. Do you really think you can beat me?" Sohye says. Eunbi locks in on that voice, waiting for the slightest sound of movement.

"I see you didn't come here with Hyewon either. Did that memory drive a wedge in your relationship?" Eunbi wanted to talk back so badly, but didn't.

"You know what the funny thing is though? She didn't kill your brother...I did, and you'll never be able to make up with her." That's when she senses it. Eunbi could hear the sound of Sohye swinging her arm just in time to lean back and dodge it. The younger girl was now off-balance which allowed Eunbi to charge forward right into Sohye's chest with a defiant yell, sending both of them tumbling down the staircase.

~~~~

"Chaewon! We're here!" Yena shouts when she and Hyewon spot the short-haired girl in front of them. She appeared to be really flustered about something.

"Thank god you're here. We have a problem. I can't find or contact Eunbi-unnie." Chaewon says in a panic. After sending her clones to search the park to no avail, she'd wanted to meet back up and wait for reinforcements, but the older girl was suddenly unresponsive.