Fucktwats

Tw SMUUTTT

"What the fuck" I breathed to myself.

I told my body to go into the shower but nooOoOoooOo my body never listens to me. Before I could even register what my body was doing I was across the hall. In Daryl's room.

I could hear the water running. But I was on a roll. I walked straight through the open bathroom door and before I knew it I was whisper yelling or ranting "what the hell was that? You can't just walk into my bathroom do that then just walk out. You can't just come in and go to kiss me then not. You ca-" I was cut off by him looking  down at me still wet from the shower. Naked. Shit. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"Please tell me more about what I can't do" he says crossing his arms. All the thoughts that I did have were out the window now.

"I-I-" he just smirked at me. Asshole. "Fuck you" I turned to walk out but he grabs my wrist and faces behind back him.

"I could get behind that" he says before crashing his lips onto mine I wrap my hands around the back of his neck.

His tongue swiped on my bottom lip along for entrance and I obliged. The water still running in the shower. His hands go to the bottom of my shirt I lift my arms letting him take it off before our lips are back together in milliseconds. Within minutes I was as naked as the day I was born. He was too might I add.

His hands went to the back of my thighs. He taps once signalling for me to jump I did he walked us into the shower. When the hot water hit my back a gasped. I don't think I would've noticed if it was hot or cold. Not when I could feel his dick  on my stomach.

He went to the seat at the end of the shower and sat down I was straddling his waist. He slid his hand from my thighs to my dripping pussy. "You're so sweet for me baby" he groaned in my ear. I moaned and threw my head back

He slid a finger into me and kissed my neck. His fingers working me and I subsequently started shamelessly grinding on his fingers. A chuckle emitted from his throat "needy baby?" he growled

His thumb found its way to my clit. My back arched and I moaned "oh my god"

"Which god are you calling out for baby cause it's only me and I don't share" he says working me harder

"You. I'm calling out for you" I had to clamp by hand over my mouth as my orgasm came crashing through me. He pulled my hand away

"I want everyone to know who you belong to" he says attacking my neck again. His fingers slid out of me I whined at the loss of contact.

Before I could say anything his cock replaced his fingers. My back arched and I threw my head back. "Holy fuck" I whimpered. He continued to thrust into my as I rolled my hips meeting his pace.

The coil in my stomach was starting to bind. My core tightening dropping my head to his shoulder he kisses my temple. Sensing my incoming orgasm he whispers "hold it baby" I give the smallest nod humanly possible

"I'm goi-" I start he cuts me off

"Go baby it's okay" his own thrusts getting sloppier as I scream out my orgasm my pussy clenches around his dick. His head drops to my shoulder and he bites it as his own end comes barrelling through him. Riding out both of our ends I speak

"Wow" he just laughs and kisses my forehead

"Wow indeed"

"Shower?" I ask and try to stand as soon as I do his hands and on my shoulders and he stops me from falling

"Hold up easy now tiger." He said laughing

"Don't laugh at me. You're the one who crippled me" I say annoyed. He just keeps laughing at me. He sits me back on the half of the seat that is under the water and starts shampooing my hair.

~<*>~

After a lovely shower I changed into one of Daryl's flannels and some shorts. I went to go and grab a book what Daryl was sharpening his arrows. I was walking past the rec room and passed Carol, Carl and Sophia. I heard a door slam and yelling.

I opened the door quietly and saw Lori and Shane. Shane was trying to kiss Lori his hand making it way up her leg. I grabbed my knife. And came up behind him.

I put him in a chokehold with my knife at his throat. "Lori go" I snapped. She ran out of the room "Shane sit" my jaw clenched I pushed him down on the chair that was behind him. He tried to throw a punch at me but his obviously drunk brain missed by a mile "what in all the things holy was that Shane. She was obviously saying no." I pinned him with a stare

"Nothing it was nothing" he stood up. I grabbed his arm but he grabbed my neck pinning me against a wall "say anything and you will be nothing"

"Fuvktwat" I spat. His grip tightened around my neck. The knife in my left hand made its way to his cheek in one fluid motion. I fell to the floor as he held his cheek. A cut - not deep but enough to bleed - made its way from the top of his cheekbone to his jaw. I stood slowing and made my way to the door "touch anyone again and you will not live to see another day." I slammed the door behind me.

~<*>~

I made it back to Daryl's room. I could already feel the bruises starting to form on my neck. I pushed the door open and thanked god that the light was off.

"did ya get ya book" he asked from the bed. I could see his silhouette sitting up. He he reached for the lamp switch. Que drama