15} Longed For Victory

Začít od začátku

I looked dead at Siony. He had his hair tied up, and he was wearing the black uniform again. It was the second time ever I've seen him in it, but how I saw him in it started to differ dramatically from how I saw him in it the first time.

I do fucking hate him, but that didn't change how he looked and I can't help it. I could see every shape, every curve of his body and holy hell it could've distracted me and made me lose if I wasn't so riled up to fight him more than I wanted to fuck him. I haven't had these kinds of thoughts about another guy in a really long time.

Our performance was getting dangerously close to the second half, where we planned to clash and bolt, repositioning our fight before the unpredictable begins.

I wasn't just watching his every move making sure all of it was according to plan, but I was watching him too. I noticed how his body was moving every rapid action he took, how his lips slightly parted when he breathed, and the sounds he would make when he threw a punch or kick at me. The way he's sweating, fuck... But that wasn't enough to bring me down.

Here it fucking goes. It's our window of pausing, the second half of the fight starts. Our gazes connected, showing both of our hunger for blood and formidable willpower to make the other bite the dust.

This is where Siony will see who I truly am. Throughout the fight, all our planned attacks...I wasn't trying very hard, no exaggeration. Siony is going to see how aggressive and monstrous I can fight like, I am going to go all out.

He thinks he's got me, but I know every acrobatic move there is in the book. I dodge all of his hits, and my movements start to get faster and more vigorous. Whatever he tries throwing at me, I block it. It's like the adrenaline rushing in me filled in the gap between our physical strengths.

Everything I've built up has come to this very move. I land a kick to Siony's throat and he falls, it was a direct hit on his airway which interrupted his breathing pattern.

I don't really remember what happened until the very end... He tried to fight me off, but I was too quick to respond. The audience was going crazy as I pinned him to the floor and twisted his arm and he couldn't move an inch.

When I get like this, all I can feel is the adrenaline and I completely stop thinking about what I'm doing.

There I was again, back in the locker room with the feeling of satisfaction that I won in one hand and the uniform I took off in the other hand.

I opened my changing room locker and took a sip from my water bottle, then I shifted over and peeked to the next row of lockers with the bottle still to my mouth.

I saw Siony with his back turned, he was in front of the mirror. He was still breathing heavily from the fight, I guess it was pretty intense.

Everyone had hit the showers already on the other side, and all we could hear was the loud but muffled sound of guys talking and water rushing.

He pulled off the black uniform and sighed, looking pretty exhausted. I finally saw what his skin looked like on the back side, I could see all the different muscles that moved each time he made a movement. His body was rough, probably from working out but his tan skin was so smooth and beautiful.

I approached him with my water still in hand, "you mad that I won?" I raised an eyebrow. His head turned to look at me but his body didn't.