2} Angered Angels

[Siony's pov]

Wow, he's not bad. I inspected my opponent, my eyes focusing on the tight shirt that nicely wrapped around his body. He's ripped...not as much as me though. I looked at the bandages on his arms, as if curious as well as extremely interested.

I tore off the loose hair tie on my hair and then tied it around my hair again tighter. My quick fingers slid off the zipper of the black and red jacket I was wearing, revealing a black sleeveless interior. I handed the shirt to some lovestruck girl on my side,  "watch this for me?" then gave her a smile. I ran my fingers through my bangs, being ready.

Zelos looked at me and frowned, spitting out his tongue in disgust. "you sure like fucking around with girls."
"I'm going into a fight with a joke, of course I'm fucking around" I responded sarcastically.
"you're funny." He said with his teeth closed.

He gave me a strong swing to my left and I dodged, arching my spine backwards and a quick menacing smirk appeared on my face. Keeping my fists close to my center, I smashed his side with my leg. He blocked it barely, grunting, right before yanking me forward to him. His hips were barely a feet away from mine, and in just half a second, I swear I saw his legs bend in an irregular shape. He lifted his right leg so high in a hundred and eighty degree split, kicking my head and almost breaking my jaw. Of course, within a few minutes both of us were roughed up, and bloody.

When the crowd cheered for me, they screamed in pure liveliness and amusement watching me teach this jackass a lesson. When the crowd cheered for him, their shouts were emitted in such a way as if surprised and amazed that his fists could match mine.

[Zelos's pov]

It's been almost 20 minutes of ass beating and neither of us are tapping out. Well, I've gotten the privilege of finding out first hand just how physically strong this guy is and how he's gotten his name.

He leaves me with no break, my focus breaks for one damn second he's got me pinned against the cement wall, triceps bulging, wrestling with him. His strength is overwhelming. I gain my focus back and start to push a little harder, harder, harder, and he lets out. I stumble forward about to fall, and he whips to the side with his hands still connected to mine and drags me to the floor, then banging me against the hard cement wall.

For just a second...and no more, there was something special about his fighting style that made him feel like a completely different person than his brother.

My temples were bleeding, my elbows bruised, he grabbed my hair so hard pulling me backwards as if trying to rip it off my scalp and I screamed from the pain. His hand took control of my head, pulling me so close our noses were barely 3 inches from each other. I could feel his breath as he chuckled,

"giving up yet, Aphillion?" that idiotic smirk appeared on his lips again.
"I have a fucking name, jackass." I struggled to say.
"Aphillion is your name."
"it's Zelos."
"aww, we're on first name basis now?" He teased.
"KILL YOURSEL-"

He interrupted me by whamming his knee into my gut. "I let you get the better of me earlier. it's never gonna happen again, you hear me?" He sounded like he was going to maim me with his words, and anyone would obey each letter without a damn thought. Does he think that I am just anyone?

He kicked me again, again, and again. My breath hitched, I coughed out blood. I think he cracked my rib cage, yet my spirit was stubborn. Any second now. He was going to play dirty. That controlling voice he used brought me back to the old days, when I was powerless, getting absolutely destroyed and beaten up by his brother. He would tower over me as I'm down, and one smirk later he would pull out the box cutter. The intervals of which the blade's pieces retracted out replayed in my head, clink. by. clink. It was going to happen again. I feel the murderous intent in the air, There's no way I trust him not to do the same as his brother. He's going to kill me.