Can't catch rain

Ticking clocks, I find my mind entwined, Obsessed with time, its fleeting grasp, its a rhythm undefined. For in its ceaseless march, I seek a moment's hold, To savor life's sweet symphony, its stories yet untold.

With every passing second, I yearn to catch a breath, To pause the hands that swiftly move, defying life and death. But time, a wily thief, eludes my desperate chase, Leaving me with memories, both tender and erased.

Yet in this dance with hours, I find a hidden grace, A reminder to embrace each day, to cherish every trace. For time, though swift and fleeting, gifts us with its art, A canvas for our dreams, a chance to play our part.

bound by hours, a prisoner of the past, in my desperate dispute to seize the day, Ensnared, like a creature without a key, unable to soar and engage, in a barmy world that stifles and restrains, I see there's no winning you guys, might as well imprison my dreams in chains.

So don't get upset when I seclude myself and ask for space, I'm planted in this wattpadish storm, but I can't catch the rain, I can no longer cover up my pain that's painted right on my face, my pain will never go away, let's be blunt, "pain never really goes away" I suppress my feelings in my chest, then they move up to my neck, and decapitate. What a twist of fate, no one here can relate, it's burden I can't abate.