Chapter 18 Special delivery pt.6

Start from the beginning

To make sure that they weren't going to be disturbed. He send a message to his follower to head back into the virtual reality game.As it was the only place they can have meetings in private without anybody listening in.Soon before the meeting could start there was one thing that had to be done. He instructed his follower to place on the mask that was there waiting.

 He instructed his follower to place on the mask that was there waiting

Once the mask was placed on the meeting can officially start.As it was going to be a very interesting meeting to say the least about what's been happening.Because he was interested about what exactly is his apprentice saying to this Louis person he wanted to make sure that there wasn't any problems after all.

"Ŷ̸̖̦̮̞̤͂e̶̛͈̻͋͆̃s̵͇͈̝̊̆̒͛̕!̸̳͚͓̋̑͑̌Ỉ̸̙͓͕̜͒͒́ ̸̖̖̺̯̔ȟ̴̢̡̠̙̚e̶̠̿̂̾̕a̵̢̪̞̓̊͆̃̂r̶̰̲͇͗́͛̽͝ ̷̘̰͍̭̏̏̚y̴̏͆̀͜ơ̶͜ü̵̟.̶̙̝̭̖̼͛͆̾͝͝I̶̢̧̐͂̒̊͝ ̸̡͒̏̀̐u̶̥̣̒̏̽n̶̯͚̏̔ͅd̴͔̓̔̿ē̶̛̪͍̓̐̌ͅr̴̡͚̯̪̲̈́͋́̓͑s̴̺̥͐t̴̠̑ã̷͙ǹ̶͚̙͙̗̒͑d̸̞̘̠̐̓͑͌ͅ.̷͙͝N̸̞̗̭̖͖̈́ơ̴̗͆͐͘.̶̢̲̝̘͚̋͝ ̶̩̻̄͋̊͊Ṋ̷̫̫̯͆̄͛͠͝o̸̥͂̉̇̎ ̴̛̝͖̖ō̵̢̦̪̅͂n̸͖̪̜̏ȩ̴̩͎̎ ̷̡̫̘͍͊̈s̶̞̟̐ù̴͎͔̈́̽̒ṣ̷̛̘͈̊̐p̷̳̙͊͂̅͒ẹ̵̙͕̎͝c̵̟̬̣͔̱̈́͘̕͘͝t̴̲͛͝s̴̜̮̙̖̩̉̚ ̷̗͎̯̟͋͂a̸̘̣͙̝̪͆ ̴͓̿̋̃̚͘ͅt̴͓̞͊̃͆͐̀͜ͅh̶͈̜͌̈̊į̷͖͉̫̬̊̅͝n̸̼̦͈̩͉̏͂̆g̷̗̱̥̽̐͒͐͘.̵̡͉̭̤̅̎͑͐Y̶̯̥̘̣̏͛e̶̠̺͍̫̿̕ṡ̵̢̝̫̜̒͜͝ ̶̲̬͛̊̂Ì̸̠͆̓̋ ̷̙̫͚͔̖̓͒͒͆̾h̴͇̥̙̦̗͑̍̈̏á̵͎̭̰̺͈v̵͇̺̇̓̈́̀e̴̟̘͚̔́͊͌̑ ̸̭̬̎̚ȋ̵͓͖̫̈́̚͝t̶̮̟̥̓͛͒̀͠.̶̛̰̲̬̮̀̀͝ ̸̼̹̈̏͘͜I̴̡̨̛̱̲̓̚ ̵̢̝̐͛͌̅͒m̸̺͓͖͋a̵̩̰͙̖͉͛͊̉d̵̫́̉e̵̪̙̘̓̍̇͘ ̶͙̦͊̏ḭ̸̟̝͇̣͛̀̆̐̐t̶͙̾̋̄̕ ̶̡̗̘̠̊m̸̡͔͐̊͛y̴̡̟̰̗͌̅s̸̛̬͕̦̱͉͆͌̏ȇ̷̘̳̍͌l̸͖͍̖̘̑͌̀̕f̵̙̞͓̖̂ͅ.̸̗̰͓̹͐̿̆͂ ̵̥͙̭̲̭̐̋Î̶̛̺̙́̇ ̷̪̖͗́̓͌t̸̟̀̉̓͝h̸̙̮͑́̀͐i̴̼̦͛͛̚ṉ̴̱͍̄̑̀ķ̵̞̭̿̋ ̵͖͕͓̞̔̑͐̓y̵̥̥̮̩̔̉̇̓̋ö̷̠̠͋͆̓̈ͅu̴̺̻̺̠͎͌̿͝'̵̛̱̦͙̳̍̌l̶͍̝̱͙̂̈́͆͠l̸̫̹͉̀̐̉̿̚ ̸̼̯̲̱̄͋͜ḷ̶̥̩̝͖͗̈́͌͝ǐ̸̦̲͚͂̏̓̀k̸͖̓͐̿e̷͉͊̑̚ ̴̤̘̮̐͂̀ȋ̴̢̢̩̹̃͆t̵̡̺̝̏̀̚͝.̷͖̾D̶̠͚̻̀̿͋͛͆ó̵̻̑n̵̬̫̬̈́̅͗'̶̰̫̌̑̀̄̀t̷̨̜̙̞̍̓̏̌ ̷̭͐́̿͊͝w̷̫͉̠͍̍̓͘ͅo̵̻̺͍̎r̵̦̄̑r̴̝̰̲̭̪̈́̑̉͝y̵̲͔̔̎̂̓̊ ̶̡͙̻̼̍̋͠Ȉ̵͈̠̈͑̃̿'̸̪̩̓́̇̂l̵̪̪̏̽͘͝ḷ̷̅̔ ̵̡̙̒̇͐̒͛ͅb̴̨͑͘e̴̝̋̎̕ ̸̲̜̺̀͆͜r̵͖̈̈́̌̏e̴̢͔̿͂́̓͜a̶̫̖̓̌͒͝͝ḑ̶̻͚̍̔̇y̷̠̩̎̃͛̅̓ͅ,̴̥̐͆͑̾̓ͅ ̸̬̩̪̺͐̏̀ȃ̶̦͙́̋͛͠n̸̙̤͆͊̀̕̕d̸͖͇̽̔͛͒̏ ̵̻̯̤͋̋̃̈I̶͈̲̙͓̋̍̉͐ ̶̧̩̥̬̙̾͌̏̇w̸̢̠̫̺͓̄̂̓́͝o̶̧̱̬̜̰̿ǹ̴̡͉̿̀'̷̠̰̀̂͛̓t̴͕̽̄̀͐ ̵̨̖̱̮̈́l̵̨̳̅́̋̎̕ḛ̷̱̥͎͍̍t̵̖̦̮̤͍̃̑̋̂ ̸̭̰͕͚̀̚͠ŷ̴̨̭̗̹͖̄o̵̻͈͊̆͝ų̴̥͆͒̇̀͝ ̶̻͘d̸͔̘͉̳͌ȍ̶̼̙w̴̜͉̜͊n̷̬̦̎̌̇̃͋.̷̱͇̰̿ ̴̧͓̌͑̌Ī̶͎̲̌͂͛͝t̶̫̰͕̉́͝ ̴̧̫̪́̏͌ẁ̷̬̌̈́́i̸̧͇̳̘͂̈́̆̕l̶̡̳̋̉̂͐͝l̷̲̱͒̄ ̴̺̪̺͂b̷̧̠͖́ĕ̸̛̻̓̉͘ ̸͇̪͒̄͘f̷̦̜̪͠u̸̮̬̬̒̒̌n̷̪̣̘̣̹͗̋̕͝.̷̨̆͑̆́͠"

As the conversation continued back and forth as he needed to make sure that nothing else was going on because he also read the other messages about his apprentice flip flopping a bit.So he wanted to make sure that he didn't make the wrong choice. Like he did in the past but after a while of this conversation, he realize that his apprentice wasn't planning on backing out. That was good so he didn't need to worry about that as he was curious about why his follower was contacting someone and going in between.

But right now, he didn't have time any of that as he let his apprentice go, and he continued on trying to find out where his original body is.After a while of searching his apprentice had returned and gave out some news that was interesting to him. Apparently his body was found well the location of where it is anyways so that was good unfortunately, however it was buried beneath the new location that the company had recently constructed.

So that was going to be a problem, but maybe he could use it to his advantage after all his body must've been seriously damaged after the fire not to mention being buried underground.So it needed major repairs, both with technology and remnant. As the new location had everything he needed to repair his body. Besides, he wanted to see if his new trick can corrupt the technology there so that things will be easier for his follower. As that is what he needed to do.So he spoke to his follower, and he gave out instructions on what to do.

"G̴̦̳̜̗̝̫̳͉̑̀̋́̿̓́e̵̥̠͆ẗ̷̢̨̨͔͔̟̬̤̣̹́͐̄͊͋͛͝͝ ̴̢̜̜̻̟͉͓̾͑́̍ͅr̸̨̪͔̥͓͍͒̿̇̑́͗̐͘͟͝e̶̡͇̹͇̮͍͈̺̟͕̿͋́̈͊͐a̵̞̙͌͊̃d̸̡̢̖̰̗̯͓̟͍̣̆y̵̨͓͍̯͔͓̳̬̦̞̍̉̑̈́͆.̷̢̛̪̖͍̻̺̫͗͆̊̚ ̸̯̹͎̝̘́͒͋̈́̋̊̌͐̚͜Ḅ̸͍͈̥̩͐̒̔͗̍̂̀̚̚ę̶̛̛̙̰̉̇͊̂̾͟͟͝͝c̸̨̨͉͍͕̤͎̖̓̔͡ä̶̮̥̙̮̫̜͍̻̳̠̌̓̓ȕ̴̧̢̮̭̘͙̺͂͂̌̂͐̑̚s̸̻̣̠̗̈́̇͊̑̀̈́͌ͅe̵̬̥̝̺͋̈́̏̋͛̔͜ ̶̹̦̟̼͚͉̻̱̣̟́̽̔w̵̧̩̄̓͆̈͆͘e̶̡̲͙̰̮̠͌ ̵̫̕ą̵̧̛̟̘͉r̸̈́͜ë̷̪͔̯̝͙͎͕̤͓͑̎̄̊̈ ̴̧͓͎̏̄̅̓̉͠ḥ̵̮͖͇̯̔̽͐̄̽̌̉e̷̡͉̤̳͇̬̮͐͛̓̈́͆͂̃͠a̸̤̽́̍̽́͌͝d̷͓̞̦̼̖̲̍̑̎̿͒̑͝i̸̘͎̺̼͔̱̗̫̘̤̇́͐̔̍̋͠n̷̡̛̙̔̅́͒̉́͟ͅg̸̪͍̙̲̮̫̰̝̈̏͑͆͒͆͆̾ͅ ̶̛̱̙̝̫̳́̓̒ţ̷̢͓̙͙̠̭͔̀̈́̈̐́o̴̯͉͕͕̬̤͕̒̐͑̒̐̐̏͐͛͟ ̴̡̜͇̞̫̄́F̴̢̛̦̬̝́͋͑̒̓̎͌̑r̵̨̧̳͚͈̂̈́̚̕͝ë̴̪̞̰́̍̎͐́̒̓̈̚͟͠d̶̼̋̍̿d̵̡̨̧̯̺͖͓͚͔̜͆́́ÿ̸̗̲́͒̎̀̇͌ ̸̨̯͚͓̭̹̉̾̏͒́̇͠F̷̛͇̯̐̉̀͒à̷̠̭͙͙̩̈́́̅̊͐̓̽̅̃z̴̢̛̘̺̯̩̊̓́̉͟ḃ̶̡͚̯̻̫̼̽͜ȩ̸̑̊͂́̋̎̿̇̋͝a̷͍̮͙̅͊̄̍r̶̞̫̱̤̎̐͜ ̴̣́͊͒̀͠m̵̗͖̻̈́͑̎̕è̷͇̻g̷̖̰̲̳̬̟̻̫͙̺͌̅a̶̬͌̒̊̅͟͡ ̴̡͚̣̟͉̉̀̂̎̓̐̈́̕͠p̵̫̙͚̖̯̣̳̳̄͊̊́̒̆̃̍̚í̶̧̜͙̩̃̓͛̓͆͐͑̆z̴̡̬̬̣̯̘̙̣̈́͑̈́̈́͋͛̚͜͡z̶͚͉̥̯̞̖̅̈́̒͂͌̃a̶̻̼̳͉̥̙͙͐p̸̞͇̓l̷̯̺̘͓̘͍̈́͂̈́͌͠é̴̼̗͌̀̎͆́x̸̧̠̜̲̐́͌̌.̷̺͙̪̘̳̠͂̈́̏̀̕͠"

[A/N:So I just wanna inform all of you that these chapters were all a prologue to my reboot & AU of SB.So that's all I wanna say also that there won't be another part of this at least for a while. You know of Mr. Miller and his apprentice. Just wanted to let you all know that. Also, the prologue here is done that's all that I wanna say.One thing I wanna get out no Vanessa is not Vanny.Also there is arcs now that the prologues over it's time to get started on the first arc as that will be starting, and the next chapter, that's it.]