My Lord I Have Books.....

~ Parseltounge~

Voldemort's P.O.V

Sitting on my throne like chair I think through my plan, It should work after all Potter is a Gryffindor and why would he turn down such a fight to win and prove that he is the best and brave.... I am brought out of my musings by a knock on the grand doors that lead to my throne room.

"Come in"

 I announce hoping that whoever it is will come with good news the door opens and in scurries .... wormtail. The useless thing. He trips over himself in his hurry to bow to me. At least he has respect and fear for me. I can see he has something in his arms which intrigues me after all what could he find that he must bring to show me?

"What do you want?" I ask powering out my magic to scare him even more.

"M - My lord I-i-i h-have books." He manages to stutter out in his panic. Really books who does he think I am? A bookworm?

"What books?" I ask smirking at the power I have over him.

"Book's on Harry potter's w-w-whole past and possibly h-h-his future." He responds bowing even lower if that's even possible.

"Leave the books and go." I wave him away. He instantly drops the books and almost runs out

Standing up I glide over to look at the books and pick them up there is 7 books I assume that means there's one for each of his years. 

Interesting.

I might just change my plan after all I want some entertainment before I take over the world letting out a little hum with the books still in hand I walk back to my throne and sit there to continue plotting.

 What if?

Yes..

Yes that could work.

This is going to have very slow updates for awhile whilst I work on finishing my other books so please have some patience with me on this.

-MyInkyDreamer