★ | JUST A THANKS!

Goblin noises
.
.
.

Broflov breaks into your house and just stands in silence at your window while you're reading this. "Bro, what the fuck--" "Thank you for reading my wattpad--" "Get out--" "I just want to Thank you all for reading my wattpad--" "Are you okay? You're sweatin--" "Make me a sandwich." Broflov flaps around. "No, I'm not making you a fucking sandwich." You look back at your phone.

Broflov stops flapping around, enraged at your answer-- because he really wanted a fuckin sandwich and he thought you were his BESTIE, but clearly not...

"What are you..." You watch as Broflov creeps to your bedroom door-- but... sideways, like a crab. "Where are you goin--" Your sentence was cut short when Broflov DASHED out and zoomed through your house.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" You shout as you rush after him, you hear goblin noises in the kitchen.

You slow down and your hand slams onto the doorframe, as you try to catch your breath-- "Oh, for fuck..." You trail off, seeing Broflov ripping your fridge from the kitchen wall.

"BRO, YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE MY FRIDGE!" You try to stop him, but he barks at you, and you start crying because that's not what humans are actually supposed to--

Broflov throws himself at the window, breaking it, then he jumps back in and takes the fridge with him.

.
.
.

You're just standing there, wondering why the fuck you're still here... just for some CREATURE to steal your fridge.

--
THANK YOU FOR THE READS! YOU ARE ALL SO COOL! LOVE YOOOOOU! AAAAAAAAH-- sorry about your fridge, Bestie </3