♥︎ | Vampire Kyle pt. 3

IT'S FINALLY HERE!
HERE'S SOME POPCORN 🍿

--
your pov:

I couldn't control it!
I tried so hard, please, I swear!
.
.
.

I've been good!

"The fuck?" I stirred awake, hearing a bunch of commotion downstairs.

"Please, mom!" I heard Ruben shout, but I didn't hear a response from mom.

I sat up, and flung the blanket off me as I climbed out of bed. "I can control it!" Ruben shouted.

"If you just--" "Ruben, it's enough." My mother finally spoke up, and I slowly walked down the hallway.

"I'm good! I promise, I'm good!" Ruben shouted, and I came to a halt at the bottom of the staircase.

I saw... the whole living room had been trashed. "What... was there an earthquake?" I asked.

"No, Jackass! it was this little shit." Damien pointed to Ruben. "No! I-I'm sorry, I couldn't--" "It doesn't matter how SORRY you are, or what was going through your HEAD when you did it, You still fucked everything up, Like you AlWAYS do!" Damien spat.

I looked away from him, and at my mother... who seemed, lost in thought.

"Y/n! You have to believe me!" Rubens little hands clutched mine, and I slowly looked down at him.

His eyes held more regret than necessary... He just trashed the living room, what's the big deal? We can clean it up.

"You didn't turn out like Dad! S-so I won't either, it's possible! I can do it! I can be good like you! I want to be like you, Y/n!" He reached up and clutched onto my shirt.

memories flashed through my mind, but I couldn't make sense of any of them.

"Turn out like Dad?" I looked at mom. "What did Dad do?" I asked, and my mother looked at me... like I had lost my mind.

"You know DAMN WELL what your father did, Y/n." She seethed, and I felt Ruben tighten his grip on my hand.

I felt my stomach twisting with the glare my mother was giving me. "I just... I just fucking woke up." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Okay, so Dad's a bitch." I concluded. "What's your problem with Ruben?" I gestured to the small child.

My mother's glare softened as she looked down at him. "I don't have a problem with him, in fact... I'm incredibly proud of him." She smiled at him.

"I just... know how it all starts." Her smile dropped as she looked at the mess in the living room.

"Elaborate." I cleared my throat, and She sighed. "For now it's just the living room, but it's only a matter of time until it's something... less clean-up-able." She looked at me.

"Is that even a word?" I wondered aloud, earning a glare from Damien. "Oh, I mean... Damn, that's crazy." I looked back at my mom.

She stepped closer. "Ruben..." She knelt down in front of him. "Mhm?" he looked at her.

"...you have to promise me that you'll--" "No! you've given him enough chances!" Damien interrupted.

I slowly looked at him. '...What is his deal?' I thought, his eyes locked with mine and I flipped him off, causing him to glare at me.